OBAMA'S PRESS CONFERENCE....SUMMED UP IN A SINGLE LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama: "Sony made a mistake, should have called me first"

Sony: "We did"
[Sony Pictures CEO Michael] Lynton reacted to Obama’s comment that he wished Sony had reached out to them. “We definitely spoke to a senior advisor in the White House to talk about the situation. The fact is, did we talk to the president himself? … The White House was certainly aware of the situation.”
I was watching Chris Mathews just now, and he was gushing about the confidence that The President showed, not like that "swagger" that President Bush seemed to project.
Mathews stated how he hated that.

Obama Confidence?? Try "smug narcissism".
It is astonishing how smoothly Obama lies to the America public...repeatedly.

I was watching Chris Mathews just now, and he was gushing about the confidence that The President showed, not like that "swagger" that President Bush seemed to project.
Mathews stated how he hated that.

Obama Confidence?? Try "smug narcissism". Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Smug Narcissism" sums him up pretty well imo.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2014, 09:43 PM
It is astonishing how smoothly Obama lies to the America public...repeatedly.

"Smug Narcissism" sums him up pretty well imo. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What is astonishing is that 50% see Obama and 50% see Bush as "Smug Narcissism" which adds up to 100% of the country being right 50% of the time on this issue! What is sad imho is that only 10% of the population will see the irony in that!
What is really amazing is how easily that portions of the American public accept the lies.
Even more amazing is how few in the media call him on them. Like there is an agreement among thieves.
What is astonishing is that 50% see Obama and 50% see Bush as "Smug Narcissism" which adds up to 100% of the country being right 50% of the time on this issue! What is sad imho is that only 10% of the population will see the irony in that! Originally Posted by WTF
I see you finally got into the 90% bracket. Good. There is hope for you.
What is astonishing is that 50% see Obama and 50% see Bush as "Smug Narcissism" which adds up to 100% of the country being right 50% of the time on this issue! What is sad imho is that only 10% of the population will see the irony in that! Originally Posted by WTF
Only you ever see both sides, but the curious thing is your sight and ability to see both sides dramatically improves as Obama et al 's lies or destructive positions or blithe dismissiveness' of truth are so evident as to be indefensible even by you