Stephen Colbert....comic genius, or liberal shill?

I must admitt that I have had many laughs watching The Colbert Report,

But through the years, his primary targets for satirical commentary was 95 percent Conservative.

Would The Left be so enamored with his "wit" if he would have taken on the multitude of true morons that permiated the Progressive Left

Probably not.

He is a perfect replacement for Letterman. Just like Dave, he will be exposed to be he liberal shill for The Femocrat Party that he has always been.

That is, unless he surprises us.
Jesus. It's an late night variety show.
Haven't had much interest since Johnny retired. Jay Leno and the others are still the new guys. I rarely watch any of them, but if I did, it would probably be Jimmy Fallon's show, whichever that one is. I thought he was brilliant on SNL. Colbert has no talent that I can discern. He makes funny faces and talks loud. Boring.
I've listened to quite a bit of Colbert. I don't find him particularly funny, so I won't classify him as a comic genius. I think for the most part he is a liberal shill along with a few other washed up comedians like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher.

Jim
Ladies and Gents,

Please cut Jim some slack. He was born without a sense of humor.
Considering the true comic genius of Johnny Carson, George Carlin, Will Rogers, Bob Hope, Sid Ceasar, and Milton Burle. Colbert has by far the least number of viewers.
Ladies and Gents,

Please cut Jim some slack. He was born without a sense of humor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you find him humorous?

Jim
I've listened to quite a bit of Colbert. I don't find him particularly funny, so I won't classify him as a comic genius. I think for the most part he is a liberal shill along with a few other washed up comedians like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Colbert self involved douchebag. He loves to promote himself, tell us how great he is, or his views...He doesnt talk to his audience as equals he talks to them as if he is on a throne,....

Even his name Colbert, he wants to pronounce Co-bare..."its french"...LOL, dude this isnt france....and "steve" isnt a french name

like this nirods Sean, who think Sean=shawn.. it does not
I call guys name sean; SEEN and sometimes IN-seen.
Fucking idiots...
Fucking idiots... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be an apt description of your parents at your conception, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Nice talk, Mr. MEGAMELTDOWN!

How has your victory tour been treating you, Corpy? Getting lots of puss? How about butthole? I figure now that you've got your very own entourage...