Wow, there really is one out there

A Democrat who has some semblance of common sense that is. Robert F Kennedy Jr does not support tranny's in women’s sports

Robert F. Kennedy Jr: "I am against people participating in women's sports who are biologically male. I think women have worked too hard...over the past 30 years," Democratic presidential candidate tells MSNBC. "I don't think that's fair."

https://justthenews.com/videos/rober...womens-sports?

So we have one sane Democrat. My oh my, what will the tranny lovers say and do to him?
Sane enough for the media to edit out his issues with pharma. When the legacy media starts to censor your speech, you know you’ve said something right. He’s got qualities to make a great President, if he weren’t all in on the global warming horseshit.
Sane enough for the media to edit out his issues with pharma. When the legacy media starts to censor your speech, you know you’ve said something right. He’s got qualities to make a great President, if he weren’t all in on the global warming horseshit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Plus, his speech impediment makes him tough to listen to. But then again, it didn’t hurt Joey Bribes or Fetterman. They couldn’t speak either.
... No reason to get silly about him, mates.

He's gonna go third-party to protect Biden.
You'll see.

#### Salty

You'll see.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Oh, I don't support him over DeSantis or Trump Salty as he is still a crazy ass leftist with some silly ideas. But at least he has some common sense on some issues unlike all the other crazy ass leftists

You'll see.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nah, he’s red pilling the few sane democrats that are still around.
I'm a democrat, and I certainly think it would have been unfair if Bruce transitioned to Kaitlyn at the height of his Olympic career, and dominated all of the women, but when you have a bunch of guys who never gave two shits about women's sports, all of a sudden crying about fairness in women's sports, it's really just them using it as an outlet for their general disdain for transgender people.
I look at the trans thing as “be careful what you ask for”
For years women have pushed into areas that were pretty much male careers and positions. I’m fine with that. There are plenty of capable women and plenty of men that are not but still got the jobs.
Going to sports look how many females are now referees in male sports. Example football.
Females always want to be viewed as equal to men so let’s take gender out of everything.
Man am I going to get burned for this. Lol
but when you have a bunch of guys who never gave two shits about women's sports, all of a sudden crying about fairness in women's sports, it's really just them using it as an outlet for their general disdain for transgender people. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Spot on.
I'm a democrat, and I certainly think it would have been unfair if Bruce transitioned to Kaitlyn at the height of his Olympic career, and dominated all of the women, but when you have a bunch of guys who never gave two shits about women's sports, all of a sudden crying about fairness in women's sports, it's really just them using it as an outlet for their general disdain for transgender people. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL - so you can read people's minds?

How do you know whether people who have spoken out about this insanity of guys pretending to be women competing in women's sports cared about women's sports in the past?

What about all those guys who have daughters competing in women's sports - do you think they "never gave two shits about women's sports"?

What about all those guys who have coached women's sports - do you think they "never gave two shits about women's sports"?

What about all those guys who understand basic fairness - do you think they "never gave two shits about women's sports"?

As usual, you are just spouting off BS with no clue.
LOL - so you can read people's minds?

How do you know whether people who have spoken out about this insanity of guys pretending to be women competing in women's sports cared about women's sports in the past?
Originally Posted by berryberry

Because I'm observant, deductive, reasonable, and not delusional. You should try it sometime.

We can look at you as exhibit A. You've created this thread. I suspect that if we looked at all of the threads you've created on here, we would not find a single one extolling the virtues of women athletes, unless it had something to do with their appearance. The only time you've created thread(s) about women's sports on here is if it had to do with transgenders, or maybe you might have posted one about some sexy looking woman athlete(s).
Because I'm observant, deductive, reasonable, and not delusional. You should try it sometime.

We can look at you as exhibit A. You've created this thread. I suspect that if we looked at all of the threads you've created on here, we would not find a single one extolling the virtues of women athletes, unless it had something to do with their appearance. The only time you've created thread(s) about women's sports on here is if it had to do with transgenders, or maybe you might have posted one about some sexy looking woman athlete(s). Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL. No - you are NOT being observant, deductive, reasonable. Those are not the traits of someone who mistakenly thinks that the absence of a bunch of threads here extolling a women's soccer or basketball or whatever game means a bunch of guys didn't care about them or care about fairness in competition.

Do you really think a bunch of guys who have daughters competing in women's sports - are going to post about their kid's soccer game here?

Do you really think a bunch of guys have coached women's sports - are going to post about their team's basketball game here?

What about all those guys who understand basic fairness - do you think they "never gave two shits about women's sports"?

Reasonable, non delusional people understand you can care about women's sports and basic fairness in competition without creating a thread about every women's sports game you attended.

But you go ahead and continue to dig a deeper hole for yourself by continuing to spout off BS with no clue. It is amusing
LOL. No - you are NOT being observant, deductive, reasonable. Those are not the traits of someone who mistakenly thinks that the absence of a bunch of threads here extolling a women's soccer or basketball or whatever game means a bunch of guys didn't care about them or care about fairness in competition.

Do you really think a bunch of guys who have daughters competing in women's sports - are going to post about their kid's soccer game here?

Do you really think a bunch of guys have coached women's sports - are going to post about their team's basketball game here?

Reasonable, non delusional people understand you can care about women's sports and basic fairness in competition without creating a thread about every women's sports game you attended.

But you go ahead and continue to dig a deeper hole for yourself by continuing to spout off BS with no clue. It is amusing Originally Posted by berryberry
I coached both of my daughters. Back then, Trannys in female sports wasn’t a thing like it is today. Thank God.
I coached both of my daughters. Back then, Trannys in female sports wasn’t a thing like it is today. Thank God. Originally Posted by bambino
It wasn’t a thing at all until like 5 minutes ago when 1/2 the country lost their minds, of course there were no threads about it.

Count me in on the, albeit newly developed, general disdain for trans people. I had no problem with peoples kinks until they started shoving them down everyone’s throats. If you want to play dress up have at it, just don’t expect me to participate or teach kids that’s it’s perfectly normal.
Dig a hole for myself?