State: Pennsylvania
Address: Millvale
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBJ, CIM, 69
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive & well built petite blonde. Very nice ass…tits…smooth skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeaaaaa… Ok
yaaaaa....rite.
good to see others noticing this trend.
Trend? It was either her or Dorie, and she disappeared after I asked about her rates. I had thought about Kayla as well, but CBJ kills it for me.
How many times did she check her phone? Over/Under is at 19 mins of your 30 min appointment
How many times did she check her phone? Over/Under is at 19 mins of your 30 min appointment Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Gimme the under
Only 2 posts and this 1 encounter…coincidentally that one encounter is with someone wanting to see what’s behind the private tags. Yeah, it is so credible that it even gives off that new car smell too.
I guess I had good luck with her based on what everyone is acting like, but so far she is the only one who responded or didn’t ghost me. Like I mentioned before the day of that encounter I had been texting Dorie too…who ghosted. And yesterday got a response from Seren, who also ghosted. And I keep my messages professional (if anyone thinks that was the issue). Next try might be Tiny, not sure yet. I don’t like chasing someone after I’ve been ghosted….feels too much like begging for attention.
There's a bunch of people on the board who immediately think any positive review of this girl is fake. I think the biggest fact is, you still have to be young and attractive to get decent service from a lot of different providers. Most people who come here aren't those things.
Thanks for letting us older veterans here know you’re prettier than us.
So using that logic we can figure out who the pretty boys are because they’re the ones suddenly leaving the positive reviews for her.
i got 2 points on my comment!
Is the Lacey who lived with Vanessa the same girl as this review?