Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Greentree, MIllvale
State: Pennsylvania
Address: popular hotel in greentree and grant avenue in millvale
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dyed blonde but really brown (I cared more about the body)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: perfect lean, spinner body with little fake B's; ignore the tattoos so they don't ruin the body; she's pretty
Recommendation: Yes
  • cabot
  • 11-20-2022, 06:41 PM
solid review
I was told this review read more like an advertisement or promotion than a review and I wasn’t given credit for it. It covered everything notable good and bad over two meetings with an opinion. Whatever I’ll be sure to contribute less in the future.
Looks like the can of worms has been opened.
I was told this review read more like an advertisement or promotion than a review and I wasn’t given credit for it. It covered everything notable good and bad over two meetings with an opinion. Whatever I’ll be sure to contribute less in the future. Originally Posted by 71bucks

Seems like a good review to me. And it's no secret I don't like this girl
I was told this review read more like an advertisement or promotion than a review and I wasn’t given credit for it. It covered everything notable good and bad over two meetings with an opinion. Whatever I’ll be sure to contribute less in the future. Originally Posted by 71bucks
Hmm.. I thought the idea of reviewing was exactly what you did!! Sorry you didn’t get what is due to you…
  • cabot
  • 11-21-2022, 10:45 AM
Hmm, that's interesting, and not sure I understand the criteria.

First - I didn't realize they don't give credit for reviews that 'sound like ads'. There are plenty of reviews on here where guys write glowing reviews of girls that are hobbits/huge/nasty in real life; but to each their own. Maybe that's their standards.

Second - you highlighted some pretty significant negatives in the review, including plenty that would be deal-breakers for some guys. However, I thought it gives you an idea of what to expect.

So how do other reviews fail that same criteria? I'm thinking of ones that say 'this girl gives the best bbbj I've ever had, amazing, sucked out my soul, etc., However, she isn't very pretty, so ymmmv.' Is that an ad?

Either way - I have no say over criteria. But, 71bucks-thanks for the review. Eh-I'd suggest you keep writing reviews, we're helping out each other, even if you didn't get credit.
I can't stand her either and I am shaking my head as to how you don't get credit for your honest and accurate assessment. This was one of the better reviews in my opinion.
While she may get bad or fake reviews, it's possible she's upping her game.
Staff Edit - Biomed1
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
I guess the distinction between a review and an encounter is important; I did a review; I didn’t do a play by play recap of a date. To me, play by play recaps are where you get the provider yelling at the poster (if there’s anything negative to say) and threatening him and posters not contributing (honestly) because of that. But it’s not my site so it’s not my rules.

I Still think the moderator misread my post because there isn’t any way that qualifies as an advertisement or promotion…it’s half negative. No worries.
I could see if the OP was a newbie, but jesus the guy has 70 encounters and the majority of us all agree it's a review. Cut the guy some slack he was honest and on point unlike some of the stuff we see here.