What would you do? :)

Out of pure curiousity, I'd like to know what you all would do in a situation like this. As a hobbiest, I read a lot of reviews and take interest in a lot of local providers. As many of you know, some providers do or don't reveal their face for security reasons. But what happens if you bump into a provider at a grocery store or the mall? Providers, what would you do if you saw your regular client at the grocery store.. Alone or with their S.O. Would you greet them as friends or simply exchange glances and continue on your way? How would you react if the other person approached you when you didn't want them to?

Today I was shopping, and I asked one of the clerks a question. Then all of a sudden I noticed that she matched another provider's physical description. This provider doesn't reveal her face, but there have been hobbiests who've given names of celebrities of the various sorts to provide a clue as to how she looks. Of course I didn't bring anything up out of respect for the provider's security and privacy, if it had truly been her. But I'm curious to know how many would take that plunge and what kind of a reaction you providers would give if some stranger approached you about being a member on eccie, assuming he/she wasn't LE.

I'm eager to see how you all will respond..
  • Loxly
  • 12-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Don't speak unless spoken to. Most Providers have enough sense not to say anything especially if an SO might be within range.

Conversely I've also run into fellow hobbyists that I know from M&Gs. Same goes.
Out of pure curiousity, I'd like to know what you all would do in a situation like this. As a hobbiest, I read a lot of reviews and take interest in a lot of local providers. As many of you know, some providers do or don't reveal their face for security reasons. But what happens if you bump into a provider at a grocery store or the mall? Providers, what would you do if you saw your regular client at the grocery store.. Alone or with their S.O. Would you greet them as friends or simply exchange glances and continue on your way? How would you react if the other person approached you when you didn't want them to?

Today I was shopping, and I asked one of the clerks a question. Then all of a sudden I noticed that she matched another provider's physical description. This provider doesn't reveal her face, but there have been hobbiests who've given names of celebrities of the various sorts to provide a clue as to how she looks. Of course I didn't bring anything up out of respect for the provider's security and privacy, if it had truly been her. But I'm curious to know how many would take that plunge and what kind of a reaction you providers would give if some stranger approached you about being a member on eccie, assuming he/she wasn't LE.

I'm eager to see how you all will respond.. Originally Posted by DFWSal321
You're obviously new to the hobby. It's really quite simple. YOU don't know ME. And I sure as hell don't know you!!!!
Hobbyland is fantasyland so keep it that way. Mix in RW and you're asking for some serious trouble. Outing (Even one on one) is a mortal sin both on and off the boards.
Interesting, thank you for your responses.
Feel free to approach me in public I dunno anybody but eccie people in Texas anyways lol
Feel free to approach me in public I dunno anybody but eccie people in Texas anyways lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Does this mean that there are more ECCIE people than I thought, or does Ms White need to get out more? LOL
I have seen clients at restaurants but just a simple glance but try not to acknowledge that I know them in case the SO is watching.
I do have my face on my profile, however I don't want someone coming up to me saying anything about the hobby.
Does this mean that there are more ECCIE people than I thought, or does Ms White need to get out more? LOL Originally Posted by FS_ITC
I don't live in Texas the friends I have in Austin are all people I met here

I have a do not approach rule at home tho lol.
I treat them like a celebrity; I gasp, point, run up, and ask for an autograph!

Actually at best I offer a knowing glance if that. However I have said "Ohh hey ___, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on" to more than one waitress when they aren't wearing their work uniform.

I once had someone txt me, "were you at ___ I was pretty sure it was you but the shoes weren't fabulous so I wasn't 100% sure"

I have a do not approach rule at home tho lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
She has issued a restraining order against the whole of her home state and she carries a 50' tape measure to ensure proper distance is maintained!
You're obviously new to the hobby. It's really quite simple. YOU don't know ME. And I sure as hell don't know you!!!! Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy

What he said....

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 12-26-2014, 05:39 PM
I would probably smile & wink...nothing boisterous or obvious.

I have a do not approach rule at home tho lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Texas loves you too, Nikki
I treat them like a celebrity; I gasp, point, run up, and ask for an autograph! Originally Posted by Bob McV
*Runs up to a provider in public* "OMG I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR BLOWJOBS! COULD YOU SIGN THIS FLESHLIGHT?"