The perfect review

Here's what I would like:
  1. When a hobbyist is writing, he can tag the provider. Similar to the messaging system. That way any pertinent info can be autofilled from the showcase. This would prevent the typos which are currently running rampant.
  2. ROS able to be read by the providers, at least their own. Other sites do it and hell hasn't frozen over. It's a great way to brush up on the clients that you see once every 6 months.
  3. Either allow providers to comment on their own reviews or remove their ability to so within the code.
  4. A defined reviews permalink that is viewable to non members. So anyone can see reviews listed in chronological instead of just random googling.
  5. The option to choose whether you want to have your reviews publicly viewable, (as a provider or a hobbyist.) I'm an exhibitionist, but not everyone is. This might bring out some of the UTR hobbyists as well.
  6. A separate forum dedicated exclusively to backpage reviews.

Anyone else have any serious suggestions or desires?
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2014, 08:59 AM
  1. Here's what I would like:
  2. When a hobbyist is writing, he can tag the provider. Similar to the messaging system. That way any pertinent info can be autofilled from the showcase. This would prevent the typos which are currently running rampant. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
No sheet I hAte peoples who can't Speel or use good Grandmer.
  1. ROS able to be read by the providers, at least their own. Other sites do it and hell hasn't frozen over. It's a great way to brush up on the clients that you see once every 6 months.
IF Hoogars were allowed to read them, this place would run amok I assure you. I would agree to letting them read them if they couldn't respond. Becky Ho-A-Lot has a gaping pussy. {{{becky}}} NO I DON'T! YOU HAVE A LITTLE WEINIE! {{{random monger adding his 2 cents YES! Becky changed her name from Maryanna Trench! That gash is a cavern... It would just cause undo arguing.

1. Either allow providers to comment on their own reviews or remove their ability to so within the code.
Nope, its for reviewing the girls...not being shouted down when someone has a negative to so. The GOOD PROVIDERS develop such a following that when some douche lies about her the mongers straighten him out. And if someone has an off day, its understood it was an off day. And if she is a BAD provider, she gets what she deserves. Its a pretty honest system as is
  1. A defined reviews permalink that is viewable to non members. So anyone can see reviews listed in chronological instead of just random googling.
No. This board is for MEMBERS, its not just a vehicle for girls to advertise. Want to read reviews? Then become an active-or paying-member. I do like chronological views for MEMBERS
  1. The option to choose whether you want to have your reviews publicly viewable, (as a provider or a hobbyist.) I'm an exhibitionist, but not everyone is. This might bring out some of the UTR hobbyists as well.
I fully disagree...the reviews are NOT up to the provider. They are up to the customer. A monger shouldn't write a review if he doesn't want it read period. Its an information exchange & mostly that's about what kind of service a provider...provides...that's 95% of this boards purpose. UTR's can pay their fee and not post...lots of worthless lurkers here already that give back nothing to the forums.
  1. A separate forum dedicated exclusively to backpage reviews.
Yes, entitled "Why did you do that"? Cause its mostly comedy reading anyway..."her pictures looked like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...but when I got there, she looked like a Dallas Cowboy...

Anyone else have any serious suggestions or desires? Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet

1. 10 point rating system on Hoogars. Yes or No is too restrictive. Not fair to guys or girls. Some girls are solid 7's some are 5's. Some you want to say "Hey I finished but doubt I return", others are like "I took a second mortgage so I can see her every day". "Some are like WTF?!? Did she learn sex, from an auto repair manual"?
  2. MANDATORY word count or some kind of substance to allow a review to be posted at all (let alone get credit). Some reviews are like "I showed up, she got undressed, we did it, I left"...hurts girls more than helps them cause I'm thinking "what a waste of time"
  3. A drop down menu to filter the types of girls you want. If you don't kiss, I probably wont see you. If you cover my pecker to suck it, I WON'T see you...give us a way to filter down without having to read Lenny Lamedicks pathetic review to find out what he SAYS you did (not always what you will do)
  4. MANDATORY rates & menus on Ads. Seriously, 50% of them that don't list this up front I wont waste my time trying to search out what you are asking. Its a real turn off. I know the girls are trying to get the guys to read reviews & do some research. But...put the menu and rates up front. IF we are intrigued, we will read the reviews to find out more about you anyway
  5. Find a way to make an "Available now" forum that works. Sometimes I will be doing something completely non sexual. Some other hobby maybe. and think "Damn it would be nice to have some titties flopping on my face"...and a lot of Mongers work that way...we can't explain it, it just works that way. So we jump on here or text someone we like to see if they can eradicate this erection in the next couple of hours so we can get back to what we are supposed to be doing
I am going to have to offer a few counter points in addition to agreeing with most of what Toys said, but then at the bottom assert that these "Improvement Lists" are all just a a dream as no money or effort won't be put into improving the board.

Here's what I would like:
  1. When a hobbyist is writing, he can tag the provider. Similar to the messaging system. That way any pertinent info can be autofilled from the showcase. This would prevent the typos which are currently running rampant.
    No sheet I hAte peoples who can't Speel or use good Grandmer.

I agree the same Autocomplete feature in the showcase search could be leveraged, while still leaving the fields editable ie: She lists black but is currently sporting a blonde pixie cut.

2. ROS able to be read by the providers, at least their own. Other sites do it and hell hasn't frozen over. It's a great way to brush up on the clients that you see once every 6 months.
    IF Hoogars were allowed to read them, this place would run amok I assure you. I would agree to letting them read them if they couldn't respond. Becky Ho-A-Lot has a gaping pussy. {{{becky}}} NO I DON'T! YOU HAVE A LITTLE WEINIE! {{{random monger adding his 2 cents YES! Becky changed her name from Maryanna Trench! That gash is a cavern... It would just cause undo arguing.

I would welcome this change, personally I find it hilarious that we assume that ALL of the INFORMATION to be EXCHANGED here is from the man's side. I would see an adjustment period and a lot of work from the mods editing inappropriate replies. I could see a system where a review it posted, provider is allowed one response to the review (think about what you want to say and say it all at once) From there let the guys chatter and gossip in the private tags we now have.

3. Either allow providers to comment on their own reviews or remove their ability to so within the code.
    Nope, its for reviewing the girls...not being shouted down when someone has a negative to so. The GOOD PROVIDERS develop such a following that when some douche lies about her the mongers straighten him out. And if someone has an off day, its understood it was an off day. And if she is a BAD provider, she gets what she deserves. Its a pretty honest system as is

A better system wouldn't rely on the popularity of a provider, and would catch more outlier cases. I may be wrong in my thinking, but this forum is designed to allow interaction of all parties. If a girl goes BSC in a review response it will just hurt her business and either learn or leave.

4. A defined reviews permalink that is viewable to non members. So anyone can see reviews listed in chronological instead of just random googling.
    No. This board is for MEMBERS, its not just a vehicle for girls to advertise. Want to read reviews? Then become an active-or paying-member. I do like chronological views for MEMBERS

I am not sure I understand the request here, but I would prefer that this whole site be tag so that it isn't archived and searched. It should be a mostly private forum for members.

5. The option to choose whether you want to have your reviews publicly viewable, (as a provider or a hobbyist.) I'm an exhibitionist, but not everyone is. This might bring out some of the UTR hobbyists as well.
    I fully disagree...the reviews are NOT up to the provider. They are up to the customer. A monger shouldn't write a review if he doesn't want it read period. Its an information exchange & mostly that's about what kind of service a provider...provides...that's 95% of this boards purpose. UTR's can pay their fee and not post...lots of worthless lurkers here already that give back nothing to the forums.

I agree that reviews shouldn't be public as that is one of the few sources of income for the site is to be a full member and read the full review.

6. A separate forum dedicated exclusively to backpage reviews.
    Yes, entitled "Why did you do that"? Cause its mostly comedy reading anyway..."her pictures looked like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...but when I got there, she looked like a Dallas Cowboy...

I don't understand the need for the separate indi and agency review forums now, adding a new one seems counter productive. maybe one forum but with a title tag of [BP] [TAE] [SGJ] etc as needed for quick visual filtering.
Anyone else have any serious suggestions or desires? Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
  1. 10 point rating system on Hoogars. Yes or No is too restrictive. Not fair to guys or girls. Some girls are solid 7's some are 5's. Some you want to say "Hey I finished but doubt I return", others are like "I took a second mortgage so I can see her every day". "Some are like WTF?!? Did she learn sex, from an auto repair manual"?

My suggestion would be instead of a 1-10 change the recommendation to a free form box ( like what we do now when we go back and edit it)
  2. MANDATORY word count or some kind of substance to allow a review to be posted at all (let alone get credit). Some reviews are like "I showed up, she got undressed, we did it, I left"...hurts girls more than helps them cause I'm thinking "what a waste of time"

A word count before it could be posted might work, or it might be easier to completely delete kurt, false start etc review posts and PM the op to try again.

3. A drop down menu to filter the types of girls you want. If you don't kiss, I probably wont see you. If you cover my pecker to suck it, I WON'T see you...give us a way to filter down without having to read Lenny Lamedicks pathetic review to find out what he SAYS you did (not always what you will do)

This sounds like an addition to the showcase search function and not the review system. I support better searching.
  4. MANDATORY rates & menus on Ads. Seriously, 50% of them that don't list this up front I wont waste my time trying to search out what you are asking. Its a real turn off. I know the girls are trying to get the guys to read reviews & do some research. But...put the menu and rates up front. IF we are intrigued, we will read the reviews to find out more about you anyway

I don't agree, If a provider doesn't want to spew out an acronym salad, or list a rate I think that should be her choice. Some of them have their own website and want the showcase here to be little more than a pointer to that. Having more places to update rates, and other info over time might cause miscommunication and hurt feelings.
  5. Find a way to make an "Available now" forum that works. Sometimes I will be doing something completely non sexual. Some other hobby maybe. and think "Damn it would be nice to have some titties flopping on my face"...and a lot of Mongers work that way...we can't explain it, it just works that way. So we jump on here or text someone we like to see if they can eradicate this erection in the next couple of hours so we can get back to what we are supposed to be doing

I agree, I am not sure why the Austin folks get so bent out of shape over a short notice thread, trying to control and police post length, content, and frequency.
Originally Posted by Toyz
The one change to the review policy I would like to see is having NCNS reviews be a non-PA credit review that stands and is attached to the providers review history. I understand there may be an issue of semantics that you can't review what never happened, but I posit that you are reviewing what did happen the tcb and how that was mishandled.

And finally I assert: This board exists for profit, and until people stop clicking on ads, paying for memberships, etc No money will be invested in Improvements. (why fix anything until it is really broken) However, if the board's profits slip too low It'll probably just get shuttered.

I would gladly volunteer my time and talents to improve the backend and functionality of the site, but said offers have either not been taken seriously or not moved up the chain to an actual decision maker.
Ok Im totally in agreement on being able to read our own reviews this is the only site where I have no clue what guys are saying about the session. I really don't see how it would cause chaos.

Also yes I would love for non members to be able to access my showcase and all of my reviews makes it much easier if you travel.
Non FS provider or fbsm only provider reviews should either go in the Spa & massage section or the trash can.
I would love to see my ROS.... I do know that if the guy wants he can send you the full review ....only catch is it has to be before its posted here...
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2014, 03:39 PM
. I really don't see how it would cause chaos.

Also yes I would love for non members to be able to access my showcase and all of my reviews makes. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Point one...the FIRST time a girl disagreed with what a guy posts in the review she would light him up. You know that. Then one of her Knights or Cap'ns would take up the cause. It would be hilarious. And over time guys would quit giving honest reviews or likely any reviews at all due to negative feedback.
Also, if a guy says something the girl doesn't like...whether its honest or not...she might "pay him back" through not seeing him in the future or making the visit a bit less than her best.

Point two. I'm sure all girls would love non members to have access...its free advertising. I doubt any girl would argue the other side.

Now...if you want to pay me back for taking the time to comment you can post another pic of your yummy little titties...
Maybe the ladies should be able to review the gents.
Not necessarily a full review of the session but maybe something along the lines of giving OK's like on p411 as well as NO's if we wouldn't see the guy again or even NCNS.
I also agree that NCNS should be somehow left as a review, since there was some kind of activities even though not BCD. Or somehow attached to a profile
As much as I agree that it would be nice to read what is written in the ROS of reviews. I'm sure that many of us ladies would want to correct things if we see things that we don't agree with. And if we get a negative review, we would probably want to react. Would the lady end up posting something in co-ed or infoshare to try to say their side of things if they get a bad review?
How many guys embellish things in reviews to make themselves look good? How many reviews are understated? How many are just the facts? How many are written like a book? What kinds of things would be left out or added if guys knew that the ladies could read it? Are the reviews accurate now or would they be more accurate if the ladies could read them?
Nikki empty your PM box. Then Im gonna fill your box with something hot white and gooey.
I have no desire to read ROS. I can see how giving the provider the ability to reply on her reviews can go south really quickly and cause this board from being relevant to become a complete mess. Some of us are never going to be an issue but, if you just read some of the NCNS or negative review rebuttals, you can get a sense of how bad things can get... Even when starts well, somehow, 95% of the times, it turns into personal attacks. I can even see providers making a big deal out of a minute negative comment on an otherwise positive review, and turning the review into a mess.

By reading what I am allowed to read on the reviews, I get the sense that the guys police themselves somewhat well against extreme biased opinions and that BS is easily spotted.

Also, as women, we know when we have a less than perfect day. We don't need a review to tell us a session wasn't as awesome as it could've gone for whatever reason. Sometimes, it is best to just put it behind us, than to read about it over and over again.

Camille
I would love to see my ROS.... I do know that if the guy wants he can send you the full review ....only catch is it has to be before its posted here... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
What do you mean only catch? "My friend" routinely sends copies of his reviews to ladies if he thinks they'll enjoy them. Has also sent them to ladies as a reminder if it's been a while and he wants to see them again.
What do you mean only catch? "My friend" routinely sends copies of his reviews to ladies if he thinks they'll enjoy them. Has also sent them to ladies as a reminder if it's been a while and he wants to see them again. Originally Posted by Kaptain
If "your friend" sends them before he posts them its in the rules....if he shows her the ROS after its posted its not in the rules ......There really is no way to know when it was sent to her so....
Don't mind ladies seeing their reviews.

Don't mind ladies having a one paragraph blurb for their OKs on 411.

Good idea to have a NCNS forum, with limits.
* Veteran mongers are very much aware that most of the ladies here DO already have access to ROS info both through WK's and other means. What they don't have is the ability to publicly comment on it.
This has been a reality since the days of ASPD. No elaboration necessary.

* If a provider is really concerned about what is being shared with other mongers about sessions then it is far wiser to simply provide a mind blowing session experience that insures positive feedback. Certainly better than getting butt hurt and resentful when a monger shares his dissatisfying experience.

* Providers already do review mongers except instead of a review format it's called feedback in the back channels.

* Would the ladies feel comfortable if guys could read what is being shared in the back channels?

Solution?
Ladies just keep up your A game and you'll have no reason to care about ROS.
Men treat your ladies right and you'll have no reason to be concerned about what is being shared between the providers.
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2014, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=TemptationTammie;1056185 920]Maybe the ladies should be able to review the gents.
QUOTE]

I choose Mimi to write my review....