PJD's Predictions for 2015

I wish I had 10, but I just haven’t been here long enough. You’re a crazy, but fun group. Happy New Year!

1. Still Looking gets married and leaves the hobby. Hell immediately freezes over.
2. Toyz gets cock reduction surgery. Says Toyz, “Don’t worry Ladies. I just took off a couple of inches. It’s still a really BEEG CAWK. Now I can stick it in more places, like up Buck’s ass!”
3. Eryn writes a best selling book based on her hobby experience. Yes, she writes more and sucks less. The men of ECCIE mourn.
4. Bob McV adds so many signature lines to his account that the ECCIE site crashes for a day. Among the new lines are, “His balls smell like roses and his cum tastes like sweet cream” – April; “He makes me cum so hard I should pay him” – Pistol Marks
5. Hobart brokers a truce between Toyz and Buck14Pt. He then establishes lasting peace between Israel and the Palestinians. But, he sadly declares, there’s no hope to reconcile Whispers and Slave G.
6. In a “Freaky Friday” moment Bob McV stops tipping and rodderick and Toyz take a public stand that every provider should receive at least $350/hour. “It’s a tough job after all”, states rodderick. OPEC collapses.
7. SweetMimi’s twin sister comes to Austin and they work as a duo. The rate of sudden cardiac arrest among men in Austin triples. A coincidence? I think not. Two Mimi’s could fuck me to death for sure. Oh, but what a way to go!
HA! I laughed till I stopped!

8. Miss Val and Centaur write a novel comes with a companion thesaurus and delivered by freight.

For the record, I have never left a tip.
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Funny Stuff PJD! I enjoyed it...

#9...F2C is arrested for public indecency & turns out to be a bald headed disgraced Hasidic Jew from Hoboken, NJ
#10...Lexi, Claire & Charliee start a co-op called "Ho-Blows" which explodes into a national chain & they all retire as multi thousand-airres
11. pjd19000 gets some glasses so he can read my handle. lol
12. SL will finally schedule with a "WHOA" and add the tag line " I can't believe I ate the whole thing"....��
Funny Stuff PJD! I enjoyed it...

#9...F2C is arrested for public indecency & turns out to be a bald headed disgraced Hasidic Jew from Hoboken, NJ Originally Posted by Toyz
You got that right

#12: Hooker Church expands to Wednesday mass with newbie sacrificial suckings
SL will finally schedule with a "WHOA" and add the tag line " I can't believe I ate the whole thing"....�� Originally Posted by happybanana
Yeah I knew there was a problem when I took her to Sea World. She saw Shamo and asked if he came with mustard?
Yeah I knew there was a problem when I took her to Sea World. She saw Shamo and asked if he came with mustard? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Expensive date, huh?????
Expensive date, huh????? Originally Posted by happybanana
Got tossed out of Sea World so I took her to Micky D's. She looked up at the menu and said "ok".
11. pjd19000 gets some glasses so he can read my handle. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sorry rockerrick!
No sweat, the c and k look like a d.
If Still Looking gets married, he'll change his handle to Found Her
If Still Looking gets married, he'll change his handle to Found Her Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ha! yeah he would!
If Still Looking gets married, he'll change his handle to Found Her Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Is that a proposal?

And if I make you my "last" review you'll change your name to ClaireSheBlowsNoMore....