Sedona question

Anyone know if Sophia is still at Sedona? Seems like maybe a new girl is there
I had a massage with a new lady. Lili I think. Her sensual massage was very good and ending was slow and intense. She is attractive but, looks a little older. Her personality was good.
There was a review on another forum about Sophia 3 - 4 months ago.
  • AP51
  • 09-25-2019, 04:46 PM
Anyone know if Sophia is still at Sedona? Seems like maybe a new girl is there Originally Posted by Oscard
Yes Sofia is still there along with another girl now. Business must be good. Sofie just bought a bright yellow jeep.
Thats what I was wondering, if the jeep was hers or a new girls. It always seemed like she is the only one there
  • rsams
  • 09-26-2019, 08:59 AM
little late on the reply here, but did see Sophia about a month ago. good massage for my first visit with her, I really need to take some time to write the review.
I had a massage with a new lady. Lili I think. Her sensual massage was very good and ending was slow and intense. She is attractive but, looks a little older. Her personality was good.
. Originally Posted by Gjracer
Yes Sofia is still there along with another girl now. Business must be good. Sofie just bought a bright yellow jeep. Originally Posted by AP51

Saw the yellow jeep as I was driving by last Sunday. Stopped in for the first time. Glad I did.