looking to relocate...

I am origionally from there, and since Katrina moved to Texas. I would like to relocate back to my city, I was wondering if any ladies could steer me in the right direction to find a nice "provider friendly" apt. in an area that is quiet, and drama free..LOL

QUIET IN NOLA??...LOL OK, I will just settle for provider friendly and drama free area... I am DDF. Please pm. me here or just call me @ 817-877-6493
totalysexxylady@gmail.com

Looking to move at the 1st of the year...Thanks Melissa012
I miss my Nola digs!

I like the garden district or uptown...you can go on CL and find some good deals.

good luck!
Thank you dallas. I will go to CL. I forgot about CL. Yes I miss NOLA!!! Thank you for info. Melissa012
Been on a million and 1 sites lol, to try and find somewhere to live so I can move back to the city.. No luck so far. Can any of you providers, or gents think of anywhere esle to look besides CL or the usual places. I have $$, I just need a provider friendly apt. or house in the city. I cannot provide check stubs, (unless someone knows someone who can help there...lol). Any suggestions are appreciated. It needs to be in an area where gent's. will feel safe comming to me there. I am still in Texas, so please pm me here or call me @ 817-877-6493 THANK YOU MELISSA012
  • Annef
  • 12-10-2012, 11:00 AM
I really like the bywater area. When I lived there, that's where my place was. Super chill, gentrified in a really cool funky way, but thats kind of all of New Orleans, well not all of nola is gentrified. As far as check stubs, easy peasy. Pm me and I will give you a link. $8 dollars a check stub and they print out without watermarks! I just used them to get a place.
lots of place in garden district and uptown that are easy to get in....ya just gotta drive the neighborhood and look for "for rent" signs

best to ya!