tickleing powder

does tickleing powder exist?
I have not been to a adult store as of yet but soon
I would love to have two women tickle me pink, but I dont believe im that tickleish.

is baby powder, the only powder on the market thats soft,?
I am also looking for pink powder, any one know?
being tied and tickled by two women is a fantasy of mine,
and I plan on fulfilling this fantasy real soon

[Staff edit by jackfengshui: Two similar threads by same O.P. in Coed and this forum combined]
get a clean new duster, bet you can find one at the dollar store. Take with you. I'm sure it will work. Buy two she may be ok with a tickle fight. But one would have to ask her first, if ok to tickle her. I can not see how one would turn down doing to you. Buy 3, 2 going at you.

edit:Tickling powder is out there. Not sure where. It has to get wet after the powder is on you. So if you find it, also get a sponge. As she may not like her tongue to be tickled.
Found this on amazon.com. You can also get a type that does not net to get wet. Can be found in a prank store next to itching powder.

Ya I would get her ok first for any of this. At the adult store I think would be near the joy jelly use for going at each other like two greased pigs. Needs to be put on you first by her. As they have more self control to get both greased up. Have fun ask first!!!!!! We want a review!!!!

PM: mmmm been long time that I used joy jelly. I still have some, all I need is a willing girl, and a hot tub room to wash off latter.

Warning: All this stuff leaves a fruit sent. No mater how much you wash after. I have strawberry and found sent last about a day. That was a pain in the ass till the 3 I see got use to the idea of sharing. But providers on this board are good at sharing. If with SO, I'm told few get use to sharing.
My duster idea would leave no sent.
thanks bubba