Visiting Austin, What Are Some Great Restaurants?

Headed to Austin in a few weeks! Anybody have great restaurant or food recommendations?
I'm a vegetarian, so NO BBQ please!

I love Sushi & Tex-Mex!

Okayy go!
See 2 threads down

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2115747

I'm starting to thinck we are being punked austin coed, or they are more clever at threADs.
See 2 threads down Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Im a vegetarian though, and most of her recs were BBQ. Lol thats why I posted my own.
Yelp.com
The Steeping Room, one on Lamar, one in Domain mall.
Who's turn is it? LOL
My nuts (vegetarian) CUM with Sausage...
and that's non-negotiable.

Have a great time in veggie strong ATX
Headed to Austin in a few weeks! Anybody have great restaurant or food recommendations?
I'm a vegetarian, so NO BBQ please!

I love Sushi & Tex-Mex!

Okayy go!
Originally Posted by tiatate
Please post a couple of links to your Backpage ads. Your Eccie profile pic makes you look like old Jello.
Please post a couple of links to your Backpage ads. Your Eccie profile pic makes you look like old Jello. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I work out 5 days a week, try another insult with some substance bitch. I have my whole legit website linked in my signature. However, don't even bother viewing it. I'm sure you couldn't afford me anyway.
Go back to being a cheap snitch on those AMP's and get the fuck off my thread.
My nuts (vegetarian) CUM with Sausage...
and that's non-negotiable.

Have a great time in veggie strong ATX Originally Posted by fun2come
lol You know I've actually had a lot of convos about if cum is vegetarian friendly or not. I don't think it is, but it's not something I fret over. Haha let me know if you're trying to have me do some vegetarian things with you while there though.
I work out 5 days a week, try another insult with some substance bitch. I have my whole legit website linked in my signature. However, don't even bother viewing it. I'm sure you couldn't afford me anyway.
Go back to being a cheap snitch on those AMP's and get the fuck off my thread. Originally Posted by tiatate

Damn! I like this chick. Give him some what-for baby!
  • quzi
  • 07-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Go back to being a cheap snitch on those AMP's and get the fuck off my thread. Originally Posted by tiatate
You work out five days a week I Hobby five days a week! And who cares? I'll help you... no one!

Yes that big ass desperate sig line sure is something else. That's why you post in Coed looking for advise you can get with a google search. You want to make sure everyone see's that AD / SIG line. We get it. The AD guidelines aren't good enough for you? Will you be doing doubles with that other desperate hooker Renee? And how in the hell do you know what my brother Treetop can afford? He goes to AMPS 6 days a week so he beats both of us!

And last but not least... "your" ThreAD? What makes you thinck in COED that you own anything? You started it to draw attention to yourself. Guess what your getting that attention you wanted. Would you like me to review your show case pics? Be happy to help out?

Since when is Sushi not meat? Geeeez
You work out five days a week I Hobby five days a week! And who cares? I'll help you... no one!

Yes that big ass desperate sig line sure is something else. That's why you post in Coed looking for advise you can get with a google search. You want to make sure everyone see's that AD / SIG line. We get it. The AD guidelines aren't good enough for you? Will you be doing doubles with that other desperate hooker Renee? And how in the hell do you know what my brother Treetop can afford? He goes to AMPS 6 days a week so he beats both of us!

And last but not least... "your" ThreAD? What makes you thinck in COED that you own anything? You started it to draw attention to yourself. Guess what your getting that attention you wanted. Would you like me to review your show case pics? Be happy to help out?

Since when is Sushi not meat? Geeeez Originally Posted by Still Looking
"...I Hobby five days a week!"
Where's that 400?