I Wonder What Former President Obama Says Now??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...lake/26585143/

It would be interesting to see how he would describe this weeks mayhem.
obama supporters be like

He'a uncle tom
He aint really american he kenyan
He sold out to tha man
He’s all for it.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...lake/26585143/

It would be interesting to see how he would describe this weeks mayhem. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Nope, no talk of thugs or criminals this time.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/865295468/obama-on-george-floyds-death-and-the-maddening-normalcy-of-racism

But how about this for an interesting twist. When Obama called the rioters thugs in 2015, it was calling it like it is. When Trump calls it like it is, it's glorifying violence.

Floyd's death has sparked days of protests in Minneapolis. President Trump blamed the unrest on "thugs" in a tweet that was later hidden by Twitter for "glorifying violence."

Last night for the first time in my memory, a police station was abandoned by the police and it was burned to the ground. This is not what Democracy looks like in America, it is the epitome of what we can not tolerate in a democracy, mob rule and authorities afraid to do anything about it.
Nope, no talk of thugs or criminals this time.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/865295468/obama-on-george-floyds-death-and-the-maddening-normalcy-of-racism

But how about this for an interesting twist. When Obama called the rioters thugs in 2015, it was calling it like it is. When Trump calls it like it is, it's glorifying violence.

Last night for the first time in my memory, a police station was abandoned by the police and it was burned to the ground. This is not what Democracy looks like in America, it is the epitome of what we can not tolerate in a democracy, mob rule and authorities afraid to do anything about it. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I agree - how in the fuck do the police abandon the police station?

Was it a tiny little substation or a real police station?

If it was a real police station they should defend it like the fucking Alamo.

If it was a real police station they should defend it like the fucking Alamo. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I saw a video of at least 4 police vehicles exiting the station. I don't think it matters at all the size of the station only what it represented, the persons tasked with keeping Americans safe and that is what they abandoned to a mob.

I heard but can't confirm that one officer had to be taken from the rooftop with a helicopter like it was an embassy in Saigon. What a disaster for America, the un-necessary death of a man of any color and the desertion and subsequent burning of a symbol that must be defended and not merely given to the mob or as Obama once called them but seems un-willing to do now, thugs and criminals. Must be an election year.
It wouldnt surprise me, that for political correctness the officers received orders to evacuate and not respond like they should have. pc culture at its finest. Let the criminals win
It wouldnt surprise me, that for political correctness the officers received orders to evacuate and not respond like they should have. pc culture at its finest. Let the criminals win Originally Posted by winn dixie
The police will never respond like they "should have" anymore. To do means losing your job and potentially being thrown in jail with the criminals you helped put there.

Any why? The person you are defending will just file suit against you and the city. The jury of your peers will be those "aggrieved."

We're fucked.
The police will never respond like they "should have" anymore. To do means losing your job and potentially being thrown in jail with the criminals you helped put there.

Any why? The person you are defending will just file suit against you and the city. The jury of your peers will be those "aggrieved."

We're fucked. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I wish this wasnt true

If it was a real police station they should defend it like the fucking Alamo. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Police stations, like diplomatic compounds in Libya, are not fortresses designed to repel mobs. They keep people in. They rely on the local population to defer to the police presence.
  • oeb11
  • 05-30-2020, 03:59 AM
The rioters who burned down the police station - Fine - they don't want police protection - just pull out of the neighborhood and let 'em live with the gangs and drugs and - fine by me.

Come in my home with Molotov cocktails - rioters gonna meet Mr. AC-556 - the hard way!
While poor 9500 has to go consult with YSL to establish that as a "White person" he is responsible for the racism that causes the black anguish - and is rsponsible for their behavior!

Plantation Politics being played by the DPST's to enable violence - as usual!
You guys are such drama queens. I don't agree with the protests but what happened is despicable. To say otherwise is foolish.

Many of you are too ignorant to understand that this has nothing to do about politics and sometimes it just has to do with being a compassionate human. That shit went way too far. A man died. You don't try to justify and dismiss it.

That idiot cop needs to spend the rest of his life in prison. I don't give a fuck what that man did. He did not deserve to lose his life like that. It would have been a lot more humane if that cop just shot him in the fucking head after 10 seconds instead of the 8 and 1/2 minutes he spent on his neck while he was begging for air... a lot of you motherfuckers need to forget about your silly ass political narrative and get some simple fucking common sense and get with reality... what's wrong is wrong and what happened with George Floyd did not have jack shit to do with politics as many of you silly clowns would like to incorrectly involve in the equation.

That guy was a rogue cop. It had nothing to do about politics.

If people find my honest post offensive; tough shit because I'm just telling the fucking truth and I hardly give a shit about who I may have offended.
The rioters who burned down the police station - Fine - they don't want police protection - just pull out of the neighborhood and let 'em live with the gangs and drugs and - fine by me.

Come in my home with Molotov cocktails - rioters gonna meet Mr. AC-556 - the hard way!
While poor 9500 has to go consult with YSL to establish that as a "White person" he is responsible for the racism that causes the black anguish - and is rsponsible for their behavior!

Plantation Politics being played by the DPST's to enable violence - as usual! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yes, they should do their twenty years, get their pension, then let the assholes take care of their own shithole neighborhood.

We're fucked. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes we are.
You guys are such drama queens. I don't agree with the protests but what happened is despicable. To say otherwise is foolish.

Many of you are too ignorant to understand that this has nothing to do about politics and sometimes it just has to do with being a compassionate human. That shit went way too far. A man died. You don't try to justify and dismiss it.

That idiot cop needs to spend the rest of his life in prison. I don't give a fuck what that man did. He did not deserve to lose his life like that. It would have been a lot more humane if that cop just shot him in the fucking head after 10 seconds instead of the 8 and 1/2 minutes he spent on his neck while he was begging for air... a lot of you motherfuckers need to forget about your silly ass political narrative and get some simple fucking common sense and get with reality... what's wrong is wrong and what happened with George Floyd did not have jack shit to do with politics as many of you silly clowns would like to incorrectly involve in the equation.

That guy was a rogue cop. It had nothing to do about politics.

If people find my honest post offensive; tough shit because I'm just telling the fucking truth and I hardly give a shit about who I may have offended. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
#1: Ivy League graduates rarely talk the way you do - you are very likely just a common average guy.

#2: The guy in cuffs didn't deserve to die - you are right about that. However, it would be prudent for responsible members of the black community to take a moment and wonder why only their ethnic group receives this kind of treatment. It is pretty fucking rare that 49 year old Asians get shot and beat up by the police. Even Mexicans, who can credibly claim to be in a similarly disadvantaged economic position historically, rarely get into these types of situations.

The black political operatives have the facts on their side in this instance and they are pushing it for every advantage they can get. However, they tolerate significantly more murder and mayhem from members of their own community than they ever get from the police.