• 01-29-2020, 11:37 PM
You talking about Thai Elise from poa?
  • DDuck
  • 02-01-2020, 08:05 AM
Yes
  • 3dom
  • 02-01-2020, 08:21 AM
Yes Originally Posted by DDuck
If I told you where that juicy round ass was, I would have to kill you.
  • DDuck
  • 02-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Great ! I'm glad it's my buddy that wants to
know and not me. And NO my buddy doesn't
live below my belt ! HA
Isn't this an information exchange?
  • 3dom
  • 02-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Isn't this an information exchange? Originally Posted by howdy_booty
When she was fresh off the boat, and her name was “Sunny” at the legendary Smile Spa on Emerald, i shared and posted wonderful tidbits on your behalf. Please have a look, its all there

When her name was “Honey” at Lilly Spa i wrote a fucking review for the benefit of your piggly wiggly diks! If you dont believe me, just look in my small stack of reviews and behold the glorious exchange of information pertaining to the succulence of Honey...

When she was “Elise” at POA, did i share and exchange? You can bet your crooked weewee and left nut i did! Due diligence will surely enlighten.
I took my time on many occasions to enriched my fellow mongers crusty cocks with one of my top 10 ATFs. A noble sacrifice I’d say, ehh?

To be honest, i admit my generous fourth comings were as much for her as for you ungrateful dikweeds... dare i say more?
Any damn ways, how could i say, “No” after ravaging every last drop of that Bubblelicious posterior, and all that Rear-Penetrating-Phuketness! The poor little thing would brace herself and holdfast as i bludgeoned her cervix into al dente linguini, for 60 white knuckle minutes, only to have that angelic face tommy gunned down with copius amounts of coagulated extra salty minnow Juice!
As you may or may not be aware, if you fuck her legitimately good, ”IOP” cancels itself out into ”NFM”
A textbook “Nympho-fucking-maniac”, and a really hot one.

3DOM showed you where the water was...
But as we have learned, 3DOM cannot make you drink...

So... I MADE YOU THIRSTY

How was that for information exchanging??
Yes/No?
When she was fresh off the boat, and her name was “Sunny” at the legendary Smile Spa on Emerald, i shared and posted wonderful tidbits on your behalf. Please have a look, its all there

When her name was “Honey” at Lilly Spa i wrote a fucking review for the benefit of your piggly wiggly diks! If you dont believe me, just look in my small stack of reviews and behold the glorious exchange of information.

When she was “Elise” at POA, did i share and exchange? You can bet your weewee and left nut i did! Do yer homework, its all there.
I took my time on many occasions to enriched my fellow mongers crusty cocks with one of my top 10 ATFs.

To be honest, i admit my generous fourth comings were as much for her as for you ungrateful dikweeds... dare i say more?
Any damn ways, how could i say, “No” after ravaging every last drop of her Bubblelicious Thai loveliness? The poor little thing would brace herself and holdfast as i bludgeoned her cervix into al dente linguini, for 60 white knuckle minutes, only to have that angelic face tommy gunned down with copius amounts of coagulated extra salty minnow Juice!
As you may or may not be aware, if you fuck her legitimately good, ”IOP” cancels itself out into ”NFM”
A Nympho-fucking-maniac, a really hot one.

3DOM showed you where the water was...
But as we have learned, 3DOM cannot make you drink...

So... I MADE YOU THIRSTY

How was that for information exchanging?? Originally Posted by 3dom
Not bad, but she was May at Smile.

Any idea where she is now?
  • 3dom
  • 02-01-2020, 11:13 PM

Any idea where she is now? Originally Posted by howdy_booty
BIGFAGBOO or whoever you is, you can try and get a taste off the tip of my phat cock and see where the wind “BLOWS” you... besides getting the slapped for going DoWn where you have no business

You are sweating my balls with tenacity. STOP!
Isnt there alternative lifestyle sites for VIDEO SWAPPING pickle smoochers? Hmmm?
  • 3dom
  • 02-01-2020, 11:20 PM

Im about to put you on blast...

For anyone tuning in, Howdy Booty is BIGBAMBOO on his straight-guy bisexual predatory bung-hole crusade. Somewhere along the line, I inadvertently frisked him and now he is in a Full Pickle Smooching RaGe!

Sir! Please! Back away from the Pickle!
  • 3dom
  • 02-01-2020, 11:54 PM

Check out the this actual Email he sends me! First off, as many of you have already figured out this dude’s embellishments are legendary, at least to him anyway.
I will take it one step further, HE FLAT OUT LIES

Read this PM, He claims to have a collection of action videos with CiCi, starring him of course. Which is fine! Lying or not.

BUT WHERE THIS GETS FISHY AND FAGGY IS WHEN HE ASKS TO TRADE?!?!?!

WTF! BASICALLY THIS MOTHER F’ER WANTS TO SEE MY PRIVATE PARTS! Thats the only possible variable left, since he has a library of them already. Yikes!

He is special, and probably Catholic too on the other side of town, go figure...

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
  • 3dom
  • 02-02-2020, 02:15 AM

The BIGBAMBOOZLE IS REELING.
Boozle is one of those “Date Line, Chris Hansen, catch a predator type of cats.
An over the top “MANS MAN” on one side of his transparent mask, and an indirect, passive aggressive sissy on the other, with his head on a swivel, gazing for straight dude pickle!

BiGBAMBOO started PM pickle juicing me a few weeks ago. At first, i thought he was just trying to provoke me with Catholic this and that to get a rise. I was in no mood to take anything to heart, plus i was fucked up and feeling good, so I slung some hoetry at the self proclaimed ampland stud. Everytime i post something, ESPECIALLY IF I REFERENCED MY DONG, BAMBOO POPS UP! Look at my posts! You will see the ambush predator with his Handle Hop Scotch Howdy Boody everytime!
So all this passive poke attempts, and i let one fly called “The Blonde Wig” that depicts BAMBOO in a blonde wig, WITH ALL THE FIXINGS! It was funny, to me anyway. For him, it was ghastly enough to call the pentagon and nuke it before dawn... Keep in mind, i didnt know he was a pickle smoocher yet, i was having a moment of comic relief while letting BOO get a taste of himself.
BOOoOoM! By morning, the “Blonde Wig” has been cashed to ash! Really?
Thath when i learned how THENSATIVE BamBoo Ith... He dothent like people thaying unfabulouth thingth about him... Especially ONES THAT HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME!
So it goes from provoking with Catholic crap, to trying to have some kind of pissing contest to see WHO the man is, forgetting of course that nobody here is the man... WE PAY ...Dumb ass! If you have a lot of hookers that just means your a sex addict that blows more money... BTW, i am one of those dumb asses, and iam a simp, as we all are.

So then, BIGBOOS impulses to Defcon 4 weenie puff mode, and thats when the straw from his milkshake started to get astonishingly faggy, and thats when he propositioned me for sex video trading....and revealed his pickle smooching self. He has a mancrush on me, awwwww. Listen, i dont mind gay people at all.. . what i despise is disingenuous sneaky bastards that peep your ass when your not looking and god knows whatever plot... Deceitful, and very yucky
With his Nasty ass... yall better recognize that he may do Harry Hines Amps during the week, and Oak lawn on weekends! And something tells me he is Catholic , i can present more forenzic faggotry of the BIGBAMBOO.

I invite you to look at my posts, and then see who pops up every time behind me like a gay Meer Cat on a pickle hunt. to creep and peep... i hate the yuck outta that guy, and i dont care for his undercover pickle smooching sneak attack tactics either!
  • 3dom
  • 02-02-2020, 02:30 AM
BTW, if anyone would like to have a chuckle at the “Blonde Wig” piece that BOo frantically had 86’d, PM me and i will oblige. Its a gooden’
  • DDuck
  • 02-06-2020, 12:47 PM
WOW
He's new to the club and only
been in twice to see her. Since
I recommended her as his first
he just assumes I would know.