Is your wife seeing someone else?

Is your wife cheating on you?

Votes are anonymous. 4 options:

I am 99% sure she's faithful
I don't know
I am 99% sure she's seeing someone else
I know she sees others as we are open about it (swinging lifestyle or open marriage)

Is a girfiend also count?
Some ladies lack the imagination or energy to pursue infidelity.
I think most here do not think there wife are girlfriend is are has,They may think because there are not getting "any" she is not giving it to "any"
Doubtful they think so...
  • Go4it
  • 08-13-2011, 11:46 PM
You left out the option of who gives a fuck!
If y'all are fucking around on your wives, she just may be doing the same shit.

You think you're being slick by using a site like this. She probably has her own just as slick method of doing HER business.
I think most here do not think there wife are girlfriend is are has,They may think because there are not getting "any" she is not giving it to "any" Originally Posted by safire_sweet
exactly. Don't mistake a lack of interest at home with a lack of desire for sex. I think men think women are different from them,but in a lot of ways they are the same.They like some strange, some excitement, in their lives.

Interesting that so far, taking the open marriage answers out of the results,40% of the men either are not sure or think their wives are cheating on them.
I bet at least some of the 60% that say they are 99% sure their wives are faithful are cheating too.
The sample size is small though so we need to wait to see more numbers.
Throughout my 20yr+ marriage, my husband encouraged me to go out and find a lover! It was more of a turn on for him! I went along with just to shut him up, but that's another story!

About 5yrs ago, he started back up on his band wagon about me finding another lover! Well, I did!

What was expected to be just a sexual encounter, turned into a love affair (or at least it was in my mind....lol)! I would tell my husband that I was going out to have sex with my lover, but actually I was going out on a real date with my lover! In fact, if my memory is correct, for the 4 or 5 months that we dated, I only had sex 1 time with him!

So, the moral of this story, guys........when it comes to messing around, your women think differently when they do it! LOL!
  • fawn
  • 08-14-2011, 07:03 AM
In my 21yrs of marriage I know I was 100% faith full......
interesting Lana. At least it was all out in the open. I applaud that.
I am curious as to if you would like to share why it only lasted 4-5 months?
not enough sex????????...lol
In my 21yrs of marriage I know I was 100% faith full...... Originally Posted by fawn
I admire that Fawn.
In my 21yrs of marriage I know I was 100% faith full...... Originally Posted by fawn

Sweetie, in my heart, I was faithful! He was the one who changed our relationship, not me! If I ever have the pleasure of walking down that aisle again, you can bet your sweet ass that it will be a monogamous relationship.....I'm NOT going down that road ever again!
and btw, is there a way to be 75% faithful?
isn't it 100% or 0%?
unless you are Bill Clinton?
interesting Lana. At least it was all out in the open. I applaud that.
I am curious as to if you would like to share why it only lasted 4-5 months?
not enough sex????????...lol Originally Posted by daveindallas
Oh, he was married also and had younger kids! As for the sex, I was the one who had to beg for it that first and only time! LOL!

I think it ended due to guilt from both of us!