Dear Santa ...

So is there anything (or anyone!) special that you would like Santa to bring you this year?

I'm not going to be very creative with my answer so perhaps someone else can start!!!

Naughty kisses,
Elisabeth

P.S. For the record, I have been a VERY good girl this year!
Good Thread!
Dear Santa,

I want more hours in the day so I can be a Mom, morph into "Berk", finish school and then sleep!

I've never been more on a schedule and busy as I have since June.
Not complaining, I enjoy staying busy.

(Ha! And y'all thought I might ask for a big cock LMAO....)
One year I asked Santa for a Ken doll.
The next year, a GI Joe.
This year, a Knight in shining armor.

Fuck it, it ain't happening!

A 42" TV would do the trick though. Lol.
  • hd
  • 12-22-2011, 06:52 AM
Lana, go big since Santa's bringing it............70"

If you still want a doll, would Ken's great great grandfather do?
I just want a ONE cup coffee maker... Kuerig.

Too much to ask?.. not really
Amber, I love my Kuerig. I hope Santa is good to you.
Thank you love... me too. I have a hint in to my family.... so, let's see. I've been pretty good all year. (I hope at least) And, if Santa doesn't think so, I have a few tricks up my sleave to convince him otherwise. HEHEHHEE. At least I'm good at being Naughty. He should appreciate that. I'm sure Mrs. Clause isn't as good at it as I am.
Dear Santa,
This year I would really like a calendar. But not just any calendar. I want the one with a certain ladies' 28 day window of opportunity. All other days can be blocked out in a festive color of red.
I will then be able to schedule a vacation day from work and hopefully make the naughty list! Please Santa??
One year I asked Santa for a Ken doll.
The next year, a GI Joe.
This year, a Knight in shining armor.

Fuck it, it ain't happening!

A 42" TV would do the trick though. Lol. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
For me, something that I could drive other than a rental would be great. And that IS asking a lot!

I have nearly everything that I need right now but I sure would like some sort of attitude adjustment right now. How do I accomplish that?

I just want a ONE cup coffee maker... Kuerig.

Too much to ask?.. not really Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Oh! I've heard those are great!!! I decided a few years ago that I had to be responsible for my holiday happiness and so I tend to get myself gifts at times.

Yesterday, I got some lipstick from Nordstrom. And also went to Teavana and went a little nuts. (The lipstick thing, I'll go into some detail about at a later time!)
Good Thread!
Dear Santa,

I want more hours in the day so I can be a Mom, morph into "Berk", finish school and then sleep!

I've never been more on a schedule and busy as I have since June.
Not complaining, I enjoy staying busy.

(Ha! And y'all thought I might ask for a big cock LMAO....)
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I liked reading this!!! Time is always in short supply with me as well!!!
Dear Santa (in alphabetical order),

Probably a long shot, but worth asking...

I would also like world peace and please kill the Kardashians.

Thank you.

netman
Dear Santa ,

This year i would really like for my mom to be blessed with a special person who makes her happy. I would also like for my real world business to really take off and that i do well in school this year and be delivering some of you guys little ones soon ! Most of all i want for my children to be happy and healthy !

Sorry all mine are a little personal ! But i cant think of anything i would want more than the things above !

I have been a naughty girl but i have been very good at it so i think Santa will bring me just what I am asking for this year !
It would be great if the real reason my kid can't call is because he's on his way home, instead of just going outside the wire for a week or two.
I love these posts... ya'll are great....

NETMAN, I want Berkleigh too. Can we share her under the christmas tree?
This year, a Knight in shining armor. Originally Posted by Lana Warren