personal Meet & Greet requests

Thought I would throw this out there as I see this issue come up from time to time.

I know there are times when guys would like to meet a lady before scheduling a session for what ever reasons. Some ladies will do it at N/C for some guys. Others may if the guy pays for their time. Valid reasons for both responses.

I recently requested such a meet with a lady. She requested compensation for her time. Not a lot, but enough to discourage tire kickers. Fair enough. However, paying her for a meet and then for a session would have put her way past my normal budget and would have made me change my mind to see her at all.. And as she is already above my normal budget it was a real concern for me to make sure we clicked and would have a great session before risking my money.

So, we came up wioth the following. I pay her fee for the meeting and she will credit me 1/2 that amount towards her session fee if we do meet. That way, she gets paid for her time and effort if we dont have a session. If we do meet, then I have basicly paid a deposit and kept my total cost under control.

I thought it was a workable solution to this issue. I hope it is of help to some of you. We all want what the other has to offer so any time a solution appears that can aid that process, its good to share.
  • hd
  • 05-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Good solution, and I would assume any provider would go that route, or at least give partial credit for session if the m&g worked out.
Thought I would throw this out there as I see this issue come up from time to time.
So, we came up wioth the following. I pay her fee for the meeting and she will credit me 1/2 that amount towards her session fee if we do meet.

I thought it was a workable solution to this issue. I hope it is of help to some of you. We all want what the other has to offer so any time a solution appears that can aid that process, its good to share. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
i'm glad that the two of you could come up w/ an agreeable solution.
and i hope the meet and then the "greet" results in a deliteful encounter!

Good solution, and I would assume any provider would go that route, or at least give partial credit for session if the m&g worked out. Originally Posted by hd
well, hd, i wouldnt go that far. i'd say...
"I hope that some providers would go that route, or at least give partial credit for session if the m&g worked out."
if you assume any would, experience will prolly show you otherwise.

"Now some they do and some they don't and some you just can't tell
And some they will and some they won't, with some it's just as well "
--"Goodbye Stranger" by Supertramp
  • hd
  • 05-22-2013, 09:42 AM
I see what you're saying pmd, not many would bother with a m&g. They would say do you want me or not? I'm not here to marry you, let's get it on!

I look over their showcase, reviews and posts to come away with a decent idea of their personality so a m&g for me would be wasting theirs and my time.

exactly
Sounds like a fair agreement! Nicely done!

I like to believe people have good intentions and I've never been stingy with my time - at one point thinking it very silly to charge JUST for a drink or two. However, after a few months, I quickly realized charging for that time is a MUST as people will just take and take and take if they think they can, not to mention the overall risk of being out in public with a person who's hobby habits are unknown: Are they married? Are they careful? Am I gonna get a call from an angry spouse because he didn't use his big head???

Another great alternative is pre-screened, invite only get-togethers. Eventhough it takes a bit of time and stamina to get screen and approved, they are much less risky IMO.

Happy Hump Day!! Make it count!!
Sounds like a very good idea, OBSG!! I would agree to that.
I like this idea ...thanks....Samantha your tennis picture is awesome...I play but would miss ever shot playing next to your court
First, that's an expensive cup of coffee but I think that's a fair arrangement. More curious as to what the meeting entails (e.g. 5 minute speed date, a round of drinks at a public bar, tea time at her hotel lobby, etc.).

Second, legitimate hobbying arrangements? Whoa. That could be something interesting. I'd probably contribute to an attractive provider's college fund or 401K for aentertaining me socially or intellectually. Say ... a game of chess or a tennis match. Hell, throw in a small wager for a discounted/upcharge session.
Though I think it's fair arrangement, I wouldn't agree to meet with everyone and anyone to avoid those so-called 'tire kickers' or just to satisfy someone's curiosity.
To NDallasGuy: Yea, you don't want to play next to my court....I'm known for my mishits and one time my ball hit a guy on the next court which made him miss his hot. LOL. Oops!!
if i were a provider, i'd screen the guy just like any other client.
and if i felt comfortable w/ him, i'd arrange a pre-appt mtg AND charge him for my time [time is money].
at least 50 to make it worth my time, but prolly not my normal hourly rate.

but, that's if i were a provider.
i'm not and dont play one on youtube, either.
so, take it all w/ a grain of salt.
or with a margarita on the rocks no salt.
if i were a provider, i'd screen the guy just like any other client.
and if i felt comfortable w/ him, i'd arrange a pre-appt mtg AND charge him for my time [time is money].
at least 50 to make it worth my time, but prolly not my normal hourly rate. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I agree. That goes without saying.

Oh, Omakase asked how long the meet and greet should last? For me personally, until I get bored...or he gets bored....or until I finish my very hot coffee...whichever comes first.
I dunno, maybe Samantha could beat you with the pointe shoes on...maybe not. But it would for sure even the odds.
I cannot imagine a guy getting bored with Samatha sitting across from him. Especialy if she is wearing as little as possible in a public setting.
OBSG....I will not wear my tennis outfit then...it's very little! :/ My goal would be to bore the guy in a reasonable amount of time. Wish me luck!