April on the run, stole 400 from me.

• theG
  • 05-26-2013, 12:58 AM
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ce-20/20337340

So Friday she called and asked if I want to come over and see her. Sure, but I cannot until after work. She said she need to pay her hotel and ask if she could stop by and get the money in advance. I said sure because she was always nice to me and never ripped me off before. Well, when I called her after work she didn't answer and continues not to answer.

I saw April about a dozen times from February to last week. She always seem kind until last week
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
You might also want to consider that real world info is never to be posted here.
Torito

Beware of her, she is not the person I originally thought. It's sad because she seemed really nice for a while.
Hey TG - this is really sad. I've seen her many many times over the years since back when she worked with Jada.

She has a fantastic bod, and I always tried to make things work with her with some hits and some misses. But never thought her to be someone who would totally rip off a client. Sad to hear this of her. I have to admit, even though she tried to keep up, I don't believe she was never really able to accept the role she played.

I'm curious why would you give her $400? I mean really why would she need that much $ to get a room? As always you will find,

Give a provider money in advance, you're taking a big chance, there will be no dance. Didn't really mean to rhyme!

Sorry for your demise, hope she makes it back around to take care of you.

<AH>
She's just like Casey, lies, bullshit and more lies and bullshit. She didnt need 400 for a room, it's for something else.
I hate that for you G. Trust is something that is hard to earn but even harder to regain. I sure hope she makes it right with you.
Backpage. . . No surprise there
  • theG
  • 05-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I never thought she would do something like that either. Over the months I have given her several hundred dollars just to help her.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Torito

I actually really liked her, she seems sweet.
That's how some of those NBA chicks roll.
Hey I'm not surprise with this outcome. I had some interest in her about a year ago and did some research. Seems to be her trademark along with horrible service and horrible menu. She is known for calling guys and asking for money on some kind emergency! TG, sorry man that happen but beware when providers wanting money up front before service ESPECIALLY from a BP girl.
This one is your bad dude. I usually side with the guy, but this is just you getting scammed. No one in their right mind would think it takes $400 for a hotel room. Anytime someone asks for money in advance, and then leaves is not coming back. The only consolation is for anyone else that reads this can learn from you mistake and not make it themselves.

Let this be a lesson to any newbies reading this. Do not tempt a provider. Giving them money and then leaving expecting something at a later date is a sure fire way to ruin a great relationship. Even if she has the best reputation, and the best of intentions at the time, shit happens, and paying you back goes further and further down the list of shit that is important to her. Phone, kids, electric bill, rent, all comes before you do. And when you are not around her this will come into her head.

Also, do not loan money. That's what I said a second ago, but worded differently. Paying in advance is the same as loaning money. This alert thread would have 60% fewer posts if that rule was followed.

on another point, I've read where a customer "paid in advance" and then when the provider did not answer on the first call later, the guy freaked out on the voicemail. or called 8-9 times in a row, or called back 15 mins later, and then freaked out on the voicemail. IF she got busy, and hasn't got to your voicemail, and then gets back to it only to worry about her own safety at that point, she probably won't be calling you back.

I am not accusing you of that OP, just some tips for others who read this.

One tip for OP- IF you have a $400 budget, there are much better choices on Eccie.
wow sorry about that ...how in the world is bp letting those nude pics up wow good for the lookers I guess
  • theG
  • 05-26-2013, 05:47 PM
400 was for the room and later fun. I had done it several times in the past because she was always trust worthy. I agree, it's my fault for trusting a nut. I knew she was crazy. I am just trying to warn guys who don't know who she is.
yo theG, man u tried to help this girl out.u were being a friend.you did not have noble intentions because u planned to bang her later.however, i salute that u tried to help her. she could be in jail now who knows. she may have taken your money and got arrested buying her (edit by Namssa), do not blame yourself over this situation. my first x wife stole all the money i had. at the time i did not have much. you got out lightly compared to my case. if you have any fault at all you share with almost everyone on this board. we are paying too much money. the trend is insane. if it continues the 400 she took will be required to have sex with a (edit by Namssa),. you guys need to show some restaint.

(Edit by Namssa from our forum guidelines #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. )
400 was for the room and later fun. I had done it several times in the past because she was always trust worthy. I agree, it's my fault for trusting a nut. I knew she was crazy. I am just trying to warn guys who don't know who she is. Originally Posted by theG
Sorry that happened. Hope it comes back to you in a positive way.

Rev
400 was for the room and later fun. I had done it several times in the past because she was always trust worthy. I agree, it's my fault for trusting a nut. I knew she was crazy. I am just trying to warn guys who don't know who she is. Originally Posted by theG
Sorry that happened. Hope it comes back to you in a positive way.

Rev
There is a good story line from the comedian Kevin Hart......When someone asks you to borrow money say it takes three days to transfer it from my checking account to my savings account....This will weed out 99.9% of those wanting to borrow money without the intenion of paying it back for they have give up the goodies in this timeframe.....