How reliable are the "La Boutique" girls?

I need some advice, I'm suppose to meet 2 girls for a threesome tomorrow both from "la Boutique" website.

Are they legit? No funny business or anything? We are meeting at Bugambilias

I am meeting Zheila and Ambar
Let me know if anyone has seen them
Although I have never met either of those two women, I'm generally a fan of the LaBoutique ladies. I have had only positive experiences with them: no problems and yes, they are legít. I recommend checking out their Twitter feeds if they have one. It gives you a chance to see more recent and natural photos.

The cost is higher than the Juarez chicas, but you get what you pay for.

Please review your experience here.
I’m new to going to Juarez and I actually have more confidence in the La Boutique girls than going thru Mileroticos or Locantos

Some of the LB girls’ photos are obviously photoshopped so if they have a Twitter it’s the best way of verifying what they REALLY look like.

The one time I met up with a LB girl there, the guy at the motel (Carlos was his name I think ) was pretty cool although the “suite” he gave me was directly above the entrance. It was ok but nothing special.

The girl I had (Twitter handle ‪@Gabriel43140880 ‬) was great. I’ll write a review about her soon.

But my experience was great. These traveling LB girls can be VERY hot. Way more “bang” for your buck in Juarez. ��
I'm gonna go see another one tomorrow but this time at hotel lucerna, her name is "kylie jenner"
I have had Kylie in my sights for some time now, but I have never been able to get any info on her other than what's presented on the LaBoutique web page. If you hook up with her, please report back here Birdman.
I'm gonna go see another one tomorrow but this time at hotel lucerna, her name is "kylie jenner" Originally Posted by Birdman1193
So how much was the price for the room at Lucerna? Do they offer the short stay rates like Motel Bugambilias?