thread moderation for paying members

as a paying member. I would like to have the ability to moderate my threads without having to wait for the forum moderator to move off topic or offensive posts from my threads to a junk thread where the forum moderator can decide later to move to an appropriate thread or create a new one.

the subscriptions is $40 to $250. the subscriber thread moderation adds value to the subscription!
Interesting idea. Thanks for sharing. I'm trying to think of downsides and whether the current platform could do it.

I think my first idea is that if you want to have control over your own threads, you could get a private forum, right? Didn't the Nurse chick have one for a while?

What I am thinking is that I've used this platform before and I can't think of how to limit your ability to only moderate threads you start. Can you imagine the havoc someone going rogue could do, LOL?

But I really like your original idea and the thought process behind it. I get it. I also appreciate your understanding of moving or hiding posts temporarily. We can all dream. xoxo
Not only 'the Nurse chic' (aka THN), but also Sir Lancehernot had a 'Tarrant County Locker Room' forum for awhile.
junk thread clarification. I would have to create one (lets call it DF's junk thread), objectionable post would be moved to that thread.

Private forum is a different thing. a personal fiefdom.

speaking of software. the usa sex guide site has that feature. It does have the ability to delete another users post within a user's thread. it tells everyone who's moderating that thread. moving one is not one of those features.

they have the same board software (vbulletin) as this one.