P411

I am due to renew my P411 subscribion and discovered they don't take credit cards now. I hate it but I will not renew with out the CC option.
my bet CC's dumped P411 to save you from self,
Possibly what OS said, they do take money orders or western union wire transfers I believe but not sure it going to be worth the $. The limitations & questions whether it’s going to continue to operate in the US market makes me take pause accepting an offer to renew my expired account.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2545610
Contact support and ask what they do take. The answer is simple
C.C's are a huge "paper Trail"
I am due to renew my P411 subscribion and discovered they don't take credit cards now. I hate it but I will not renew with out the CC option. Originally Posted by tucson

You can still use a CC to renew for 6 months !! If you want to renew for a year or more then you have to use Bitcoin or a Money Order...It's more money to renew for 6 months but I have no idea how to use Bitcoin and I sent a money order once but it never got there.. So that was a BIG WASTE !!
I renewed mine last week for 6 months with a CC.
We DO take credit cards for renewals of 6 months or less.

Hopefully this restriction will be lifted by the cc processor soon, but in the meantime, money order and bitcoin is the option for longer renewals. If you send an image of the money order and stamped envelope, we apply it immediately.

If you send a payment and it didn't arrive, it could be that it didn't have any identifying info on it and is sitting here waiting to be claimed. Contact us and we can go through the unclaimed payments to try to find it.

We have very few issues with money order payments although we do understand it's a bit more of a hassle.

Always,
Gina
Support said I can renew for up to 6 mos using my CC. There was no mentin of that when I tried to renew.
C.C's are a huge "paper Trail" Originally Posted by carguy1989
And now in the 21st century WHAT is not a “paper, electronic or photo” trail?All of us must Hobby on with caution but this is the era we live in now! Accept it or take up bowling! Three holes to enjoy without the risk but somewhat lacking in erotic thrills!
^^^ right Somebody's watching ,,, That's next the BANK'S telling us where and how we use are money
Privacy is an illusion on the internet. It all depends on your risk tolerance. CC payment processors shutting down is the new normal as they’ve been shutting down sites left and right the last couple of years. I find P411 extremely valuable and will submit a money order if that’s what it takes.
.........I find P411 extremely valuable and will submit a money order if that’s what it takes. Originally Posted by omg_lol
Could not agree more, belonged to 411 12 years and will renew again later in March with my debit card!
Could not agree more, belonged to 411 12 years and will renew again later in March with my debit card! Originally Posted by Solemate62
+1
I renewed with my debit card, got declined, called my bank real quick to allow a 1 time international charge and it went right through. It’s a pretty discrete entry on my bank statement. Just says “verification”.
Every one should get used to it. More government intrusion is coming. Look at the good side of it with the way things are going the feds will be giving us sex free as a way of gaining our vote. OAC will become the head of the sex department.