Computer, network, technical, writing, pictures, etc.

I am a geek of all trades.

There is very little that I don't dabble in and some stuff I really excel in. Computers and repair is my bread and butter along with setup of networks and such. Right now I have started to install 10Gbps fiber optic network in my own home, running cat5 and rj45's is super simple. I have actually setup wireless links for people currently the longest one is about 440 meters (over 1400 feet) from one home to another and working for a WISP I shot a connection 10 miles.

I also have a 18MP DSLR that I do some photography with. My way is to keep snapping pictures no matter what is happening, I have multiple SDcards that are large enough that I can take about 1000 pictures on each one. If I fill one up I can always switch and when it's all done it can be burned on a cd and handed over for you to pick and choose or I can sit down and do a little retouching where needed on a few and they can be exactly what you want. I can also do some graphic design but that is not my strongest skill set.

I have a few websites that I have setup and host but for anything like that you will probably need to find a place to host it. If you absolutely don't know what you are doing and want help I am available once you find a host or need help from the ground up though I am sure some of the people here can point you to a good host.

I could go on and on but needless to say I work on my own vehicles, have done house repairs and remodels, etc. I am always willing to work with people on payment, for that matter a restaurant I have helped out with some electrical stuff has just covered my meals for a few visits. And if I am over my head I will tell you I can't do it, most of the time the only thing I worry about is the cost to get to where I am going. The wireless job I did recently I ended up making less than two bucks an hour by the time fuel and vehicle maintenance was figured up.

There is very little that I don't dabble in and some stuff I really excel in. Computers and repair is my bread and butter along with setup of networks and such. Right now I have started to install 10Gbps fiber optic network in my own home, running cat5 and rj45's is super simple. I have actually setup wireless links for people currently the longest one is about 440 meters (over 1400 feet) from one home to another and working for a WISP I shot a connection 10 miles.

I also have a 18MP DSLR that I do some photography with. My way is to keep snapping pictures no matter what is happening, I have multiple SDcards that are large enough that I can take about 1000 pictures on each one. If I fill one up I can always switch and when it's all done it can be burned on a cd and handed over for you to pick and choose or I can sit down and do a little retouching where needed on a few and they can be exactly what you want. I can also do some graphic design but that is not my strongest skill set.

I have a few websites that I have setup and host but for anything like that you will probably need to find a place to host it. If you absolutely don't know what you are doing and want help I am available once you find a host or need help from the ground up though I am sure some of the people here can point you to a good host.

I could go on and on but needless to say I work on my own vehicles, have done house repairs and remodels, etc. I am always willing to work with people on payment, for that matter a restaurant I have helped out with some electrical stuff has just covered my meals for a few visits. And if I am over my head I will tell you I can't do it, most of the time the only thing I worry about is the cost to get to where I am going. The wireless job I did recently I ended up making less than two bucks an hour by the time fuel and vehicle maintenance was figured up. Originally Posted by HornyWidower
very interesting, thanks! I wish you success!

As a computer science student, I used to struggle with complex coding and programming assignments, but then I found this service. Their expert tutors helped me break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand chunks, and provided me with step-by-step guidance to complete my assignments. I'm now confident in my coding skills and getting top grades. Highly recommend their computer science homework services!

I could go on and on but needless to say I work on my own vehicles, have done house repairs and remodels, etc. I am always willing to work with people on payment, for that matter a restaurant I have helped out with some electrical stuff has just covered my meals for a few visits. And if I am over my head I will tell you I can't do it, most of the time the only thing I worry about is the cost to get to where I am going. The wireless job I did recently I ended up making less than two bucks an hour by the time fuel and vehicle maintenance was figured up. Originally Posted by HornyWidower
now I also write some sites for personal use - perhaps there will be a blog or a photo essay. So I know how it's not always easy