President Trump Tells Media and Progtards To Feel The Butthurt

Living on Russian credit. Is there any mention of the real estate deals in the report? Organized crime runs the Kremlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j1I8af50sc
Maybe the media should agree to not mention Trump for a week.

What would that mean for the country?

How about if Twitter froze him out for a week?

Maybe one of you ECCIE citizen cops can just RTM him?
omg.. the insanity of the left never stops..
Living on Russian credit. Is there any mention of the real estate deals in the report? Organized crime runs the Kremlin.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Care for another plate of crow?

So you're more concerned with feeding someone crow than the fucking constitution?

That was rhetorical. We know the answer, IBH.

LOL @ broken records.
its amazing the irony of a leftie talking about adherence to the constitution
its amazing the irony of a leftie talking about adherence to the constitution Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yep! Damn near fell off my chair laughing.
It's easy to see that yssup is a commie by the way he talks about the US Constitution Sad
So you're more concerned with feeding someone crow than the fucking constitution?

LOL @ broken records.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your 'respect' for the Constitution is well known, and deserves no more than the same respect in return.

...I still have a hard time living my life based on the principles and ideals of 18th Century farmers, plantation owners and slavers who had to shit in the woods and couldn't zip their own pants.

That you behave as though the fucking constitution was handed down by Jesus and the founders the de piles of God, places you in the loony category...
So you're more concerned with feeding someone crow than the fucking constitution? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your 'respect' for the Constitution is well known, and deserves no more than the same respect in return. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

...I still have a hard time living my life based on the principles and ideals of 18th Century farmers, plantation owners and slavers who had to shit in the woods and couldn't zip their own pants.

That you behave as though the fucking constitution was handed down by Jesus and the founders the de piles of God, places you in the loony category.

Hahahaha!! Awesome!! Consistency and the Constitution be damned by yssup!!

Please serve yssup a DOUBLE SECOND HELPING of BLACK CROW!!
Where is Mystic man when his attendant pupil needs help. I few insults here by a poster representing leftwing fascist bigotted racebaiting thugs would help his pupil avoid the crow.

Perhaps he doesn't like crow, either.

Maybe one of you ECCIE citizen cops can just RTM him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says the KING!!

LOL @ broken records. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you say...FUCK THE 5th amendment and "defamation of character"...what was it you were saying about the constitution??
Hahahaha!! Awesome!! Consistency and the Constitution be damned by yssup!!

Please serve yssup a DOUBLE SECOND HELPING of BLACK CROW!!
Originally Posted by lustylad
He know not what he say..