Adam Shit...tweets shit!!

This fucker has become unhinged and is in full meltdown mode.
He is contradicting himself in a nonsensical rambling manner.
You just got to LOVE all the animals escaping the zoo at the same time!!
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...cal-tweet-rant
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2019, 02:17 PM
Schiff has been propounding on 'Clear evidence of obstruction of justice" - holding paper in his hand- But produces no evidence whatsoever.

He wants the "Real Facts" as he wants the facts to be, not as they are.

Schiff is a modern day McCarthy, along with Pelosi, Schumer, and Nadler.
They should all be brought up for censure in front of the respective House and Senate.
  • grean
  • 03-25-2019, 02:46 PM
Schiff has been propounding on 'Clear evidence of obstruction of justice" - holding paper in his hand- But produces no evidence whatsoever.

They should all be brought up for censure in front of the respective House and Senate. Originally Posted by oeb11
I feel that Pelosi, AND I only say this in regards to her as far as discussions of impeachment, not her other political views, has been a voice of reason.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2019, 02:54 PM
Pelosi knew Impeachment would not pass the Senate.
She is trying to keep the DPST's from tripping themselves up with the Impeachment process.

Her "Younger DPST" delegates - led by Kamala Harris - who today spoke for Pelosi to step aside for "Younger Leadership" are about to revolt against her leadership in th House.

Pelosi's gig is about up- and the Radical DPST's like Schiff will go full force In on Impeachment.
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...cal-tweet-rant Originally Posted by bb1961
He yssup and mystic must all be related

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...cal-tweet-rant Originally Posted by bb1961
We can thank Mueller for leaving the gate open. He states in his report "No new Indictments" but he's not exactly exonerating Trump either. So now that just gives rise for Dems to further their fantasy of Trump colluded with Russia. These people are truly stupid.
  • grean
  • 03-25-2019, 03:16 PM
We can thank Mueller for leaving the gate open. He states in his report "No new Indictments" but he's not exactly exonerating Trump either. So now that just gives rise for Dems to further their fantasy of Trump colluded with Russia. These people are truly stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He did say there was no evidence that linked Trump to a conspiracy with Russia. Mueller said he did not make any conclusions on obstruction and left that to Barr.

Two separate issues.
  • grean
  • 03-25-2019, 03:24 PM
Pelosi knew Impeachment would not pass the Senate.
She is trying to keep the DPST's from tripping themselves up with the Impeachment process.

Her "Younger DPST" delegates - led by Kamala Harris - who today spoke for Pelosi to step aside for "Younger Leadership" are about to revolt against her leadership in th House.

Pelosi's gig is about up- and the Radical DPST's like Schiff will go full force In on Impeachment. Originally Posted by oeb11

Damn it OEB! Stop making me defend the crazy lady!

She understands the reason it would not pass in the Senate, which is more important than just knowing it wouldn't.

Removing him from office for anything other than a conspiracy against the United States, and even then it would have to be with incredible evidence, half the country would not buy it. It would make our fractured state even worse.
I feel that Pelosi, AND I only say this in regards to her as far as discussions of impeachment, not her other political views, has been a voice of reason. Originally Posted by grean
That does show how far the Democrat Party has shrunk into the pit of leftist dogma when Nancy Peloci is considered the voice of reason.
  • grean
  • 03-25-2019, 03:31 PM
That does show how far the Democrat Party has shrunk into the pit of leftist dogma when Nancy Peloci is considered the voice of reason. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That should scare people. That woman, all most other accounts it off the planet.were it not for some crazy districting maps, probably gerrymandered to hell, she's too crazy to get elected in California, for Christ sakes.
He did say there was no evidence that linked Trump to a conspiracy with Russia. Mueller said he did not make any conclusions on obstruction and left that to Barr.

Two separate issues. Originally Posted by grean
Why should he leave obstruction up to Barr to determine? Mueller all ready concluded there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen. This whole thing was an elaborate hoax orchestrated by the DNC and Mueller knew it. Now whats going to happen in the not so distant future is there will be an investigation on why this took place and the individuals behind it all.

They should all be brought up for censure in front of the respective House and Senate. Originally Posted by oeb11
I've never seen Schiff pressed by anybody in the Dimomedia for what that the evidence is! But he keeps waving it and asserting that he has it. It could very well be the formula for turning coal into gold! AA cups into DDD cups! We'll never know but dim conspiracy outlets like MSDNC let him on all the time. Unchallenged!
Why should he leave obstruction up to Barr to determine? Mueller all ready concluded there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen. This whole thing was an elaborate hoax orchestrated by the DNC and Mueller knew it. Now whats going to happen in the not so distant future is there will be an investigation on why this took place and the individuals behind it all. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Because he knew he couldn't make a obstruction case stick. I don't know everything about this but Comey was fired by Rosenstein. Strzok, Page, etc was fired by Mueller or some other Dem friendly.

Other than some pointed tweets, what was done? And like Dershowitz has said, Trumps's got full purview to fire just about anyone he wants in the executive branch.

Time to investigate the investigators.
Because he knew he couldn't make a obstruction case stick. I don't know everything about this but Comey was fired by Rosenstein. Strzok, Page, etc was fired by Mueller or some other Dem friendly.

Other than some pointed tweets, what was done? And like Dershowitz has said, Trumps's got full purview to fire just about anyone he wants in the executive branch.

Time to investigate the investigators. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, looks like the hunters are becoming the hunted.
I've never seen Schiff pressed by anybody in the Dimomedia for what that the evidence is! But he keeps waving it and asserting that he has it. It could very well be the formula for turning coal into gold! AA cups into DDD cups! We'll never know but dim conspiracy outlets like MSDNC let him on all the time. Unchallenged! Originally Posted by gnadfly

speaking of MSDNC i happen to be watching the Madcow meltdown right now. i do not watch this cunt unless there's a high chance she'll go full on Chernobyl. What better than the Mueller nothingburger yeah?

i can't post the full vid yet but when it pops up on MSDNC's tubesteak site i'll post it.

just a few thoughts so far .. she lists 15 POINTS of DISPUTE and SERIOUS questions about the Mueller nothingburger..

the first 4 points question why the Watergate rules aren't being used? WHAT A COVERUP!

someone tell this dumb cunt the laws governing the creation and scope of special prosecutors have changed since she was born? And Watergate.

BAHHAAAAAAAAA