Who is that fucker that keeps knocking on the door?

I've had a bad run with this recently.

Every one of my last dozen or so visits to your hotel incall has had someone repeatedly banging on the door ten minutes after we get busy, ten minutes before my time expires, OR BOTH!

Sometimes you say it's your security (you've told me so). Sometimes you say your travel partner came back early. Other times you claim innocence, looking just as shocked and annoyed as me, yet refuse to let me tell them to go the fuck away, "hey, man, I'm trying to sleep in here, knock it off!"

Last weekend someone knocked repeatedly throughout the entire session. You suggested it was your next appointment who had arrived 45 minutes early, but with the standard two-call system you used with me, how the hell did he know your room number?

... and when they knock on the door THEN light up your phone, I'm pretty sure at that point you're managed and I won't be back. You probably don't care if you see me again, but if I review you, I will mention this annoyance so other guys are informed before they visit you.
Please review the provider.
Sounds managed to me 😂😂😂😂
Smh that's ridiculous
and this is why I hate incalls at Hotels...no privacy
  • Loxly
  • 07-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Must be one hot POA for you to put up with that multiple times.
Must be one hot POA for you to put up with that multiple times. Originally Posted by Loxly
When it happens I don't go back. When I pick up the slightest hint you're being managed, or worse, I don't go back. However, I'm sure there are a few who still have me fooled.

This latest one I'll be reviewing soon. She was on BP but had favorable comments here, so I went in. I know … eccie > BP.

The prior are either UTR or retired. One was a hot, popular, well reviewed little spinner from here who disappeared last year. It was my third visit with her when it happened. After ignoring the door and first few calls, she eventually answered the phone and I could hear him screaming at her.

… when she hung up I asked, "and HE works for YOU, huh?" She still insisted he did.
  • tron
  • 07-06-2015, 08:06 PM
What hotels are you going to? This doesn't sound like the sort of thing that would happen at the Omni or Hilton.

Would be hilarious to offer to call the front desk and have security resolve the problem of 'someone trying to break in'. You can always, add, 'No, I insist, it's no problem at all. I'd be happy to do it'.
Uhhh....sounds like a trouble picking "classy" girls. Reputable gals can be found in any flavor.
What hotels are you going to? This doesn't sound like the sort of thing that would happen at the Omni or Hilton. Originally Posted by tron
Ironically, my first time with the well-reviewed spinner was at a Hilton. Also, the most recent appoinment where I encountered this, the provider had recently stayed at the Omni. However, both were, in fact, in budget hotels when this happened.

Yes, all of the other infractions have been at motels now that I think about it.

Good analysis.

Uhhh....sounds like a trouble picking "classy" girls. Reputable gals can be found in any flavor. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
… and there's probably some truth to that, too. I don't hobby enough to maintain a network of readily available references, so a lot of y'all won't see me tonight. I often end up with the newbie providers and BP defectors.

Mind you, I've seen a lot of nice ladies, I've just had a bad run of luck recently.
Thet knockin? It might be Dave!

If the hygienically questionable budget motel with Backpage Mystery Pussy is a rockin',

Don't come a knockin'.
Not sure the Omni is any safer after the recent shooting that was in the news. Taxi driver killed by man who worked in the hotel business complex and then the shooter was killed by police. OK Corral or what?

Roll the dice and take your chances...
So who are the providers???
Maybe she should wonder. It could be someone's wife.