does this sound suspect or safe?

I just got off the phone with a provider who offered me a 1hr massage with happy ending in those words over the phone. Does this sound suspect to anyone or is this normal for these kind of providers?
It just seems to be a little to much info over the phone. does it sound safe to proceed?
I would be cautious, your not suppose to ever mention sexual services at any time though some do.
I would be very cautious. Mentioning sexual services over the phone is a big no-no.
I appreciate the reply. Can agreeing to a "Happy Ending" without any explicit detail as to what it is be enough to get a criminal charge?
A happy ending? That sounds wonderful! It kinda like SNL reading me a bed time story! LOL If that’s what your looking for, I would worry about it! Sounds like she wants your business! Get Er Done!
If she didn't ask for references....watch out...Go with your gut feeling..
If she didn't ask for references....watch out...Go with your gut feeling.. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
Have to agree. A chick that asks for references is a much lower risk than one who doesn't.
Have to agree. A chick that asks for references is a much lower risk than one who doesn't. Originally Posted by Shayla
Good Point! I think 99.9% of all chicks are safe! I don't see the other .1% LOL
Could just be naive though. Not gonna deny it... I've discussed services over the phone before.
Have to agree. A chick that asks for references is a much lower risk than one who doesn't. Originally Posted by Shayla
Really..... Just because one doesn't ask for refs doesn't mean they don't check you out (if they have the info available to do so of course)....
Really..... Just because one doesn't ask for refs doesn't mean they don't check you out (if they have the info available to do so of course).... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm well aware... I'm "newbie" friendly.
I went back and read what I quoted and apparently I'm dyslexic or some shit cause I read it and took it the wrong way lol.... What you said was perfectly true and I agree and I'm sorry for sounding like an idiot towards you
I Agree