I dont see many of these and was wondering wtf is a...

Referral? Is it something from a provider or a client and what is it for or from? I've been curious cuz I don't see many other providers or clients with the referral marks..
Thanks
I don't even know what you are talking about. Can you give an example?
I believe she's asking about this.
Attached Images File Type: png Capture.PNG (27.1 KB, 285 views)
The referrals are from the "invite a friend" option in your control panel. If you send an invite through here and it's accepted you would get the referral credit on your profile. But as far as I know there is no bonus or benefit you receive from having them.
JCM is correct, as always. There is no credit or benefit other than welcoming another to the community.
  • Dkayz
  • 12-31-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm glad you guys knew about it. It was too late last night when I saw this to try and research it haha. I knew what she was talking about (I have two, somehow), and now I know what it means. Learn something new every day!
What interesting timing as I have a buddy that thinks she wants to dabble in this business. She asked me if Id refer her as part of her criteria to get verified.
Sir, it is actually called a vouch. All you need to do is send a PM to me or Dkayz vouching for her once she has an account and has been age verified. The vouch satisfies one of the requirements for Verified Provider status. The requirements are:

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. vouch from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

If your friend has any questions, she can email us at kansas@eccie.net
Definitely glad I asked...it seems like this was something worth bringing to light...thanks everyone for filling me in!