Downtown incalls vs. S. or N. Austin location

So, I just posted that I will be offering incalls downtown on Tuesday, and I plan to have them more regularly come the new year. I'm deciding on where in Austin to settle down, or perhaps I will move around.

For you guys: Regardless of the proximity to your home or work, do you prefer the incall be downtown, or a bit out of the heart of the city? Why?

I'm from Chicago, and I'm not sure of the parking situation out here, but I know where I'm from you can't park in a hotel lot for less than $30, sometimes more. For this reason, a lot of girls work out by the airport (also for traveling clients who don't actually make it into the city).

I know you all want the ladies to have incalls close to you, but unfortunately, we can't be everywhere at once. What is easier for you boys?

And please, as usual, no specific hotel names.
I'm glad to hear you're looking for a regular incall. I've been waiting!

My preferences in order:
1. North: domain area or along 183: just plain convenient for me, relatively easy to get around to most areas due to the highways.
2. South: general area of 35/290: I'm in the area frequently, easy access from the major highways.
3. Definitely not downtown or central area. Just not convenient at all. Too easily congested.

I hope you find a nice place that works well for you.
I really love downtown. I live south, but, even though many may complain that it's hard to park downtown, I find that to be untrue. I've never had a problem finding parking, and I appreciate the central location.
Sweet, thanks!! I think I'm just gonna end up moving around a lot. Some south, some north, some downtown. That way every one gets a chance to have me close by.
Downtown is inconvenient for me. The only time that works is when I'm on my way to work in the morning. I can make a detour through downtown, but it's still a pain. Northwest works great for me, and I assume that's the case with a lot of guys since so many providers have incalls in that area. South is also bad for me.
For myself North austin is a pain in the ass. I live towards downtown and appreciate those incalls. I dread North austin b/c since I live so close to 35, there is always traffic backed up. I will inevitably be caught in traffic on my way to or from an appointment.

Shoot me an email LauraLucks when you have another incall. Tomorrow just will not work but we shall meet... I did challenge you....

sixx
South or Downtown incalls always get my attention.
  • tron
  • 12-20-2010, 10:34 PM
North or downtown is better for me. Downtown is worse, because it is hard to predict how long it will take to find parking and walk to a location - at least during the week. Parking downtown usually isn't a problem on weekends.
I don't care just get a room already. I'm ready for some.
North Austin sucks if you're coming from downtown or south - traffic is brutal. It also has about as much character as Dallas...

Looking forward to your incall Ms. Lucks - it's about time!
Downtown is very inconvenient, but for you I'd do it!

The bigger issue is that I thought hotels are for traveling girls. Why not get a nice apartment somewhere in the Arboretum area. Share it with a couple of other providers. Better yet, get 2 or 3 motivated hobbiests to jointly lease it for you. You and your apartment-mates split the cost of the lease, minus whatever the lease-holders deem a sufficient payment-in-kind.

Such an arrangement would not be without the occasional problems, but at least it allows you to avoid the usual drama that ensues when one provider signs the lease and is at the mercy of her apartment-mates to live up to their commitments. The guys who sign the lease take all the financial risk, but spread among several hobbiests it wouldn't be that great if the providers decide to flake out and stop using the place.

BTW - I'm from Chicago, too. Go Bears!
since i live way south I prefer north
Far north (near CP) 183
since i live way south I prefer north Originally Posted by actionjackson647
i mean i prefer south
  • InU
  • 12-21-2010, 01:56 PM
I prefer South and no clocks in the room.