Racism and other things ..... I DONT tolerate it !

Not gonna point fingers but most can play tha guess who game. There are things listed on my web sight under etiquette under DO'S N DON'TS first off. If you can't follow some simple common sense things during a session then dont call an expect to have a good one ! Disrespect gets you NOWHERE with me. If you dish it out I will throw it right back at ya !

Most importantly, if you are racist PLEASE DO NOT share it with me at all during our meeting ! I dont tolerate it at all !! I luv my chocolate ! It's a horrible nasty subject and in fact a HUGE turn off. And to the person who posted that review I should have just left in the first 2o min that I was there, but oh wait ! I was there an hour/15 min and got shorted $40 (which is pathetic for the 160/hr special I have). I figured you were drunk and couldn't count correctly or tell time ! Better luck next time ...for ME that is !

Im done....Young Muuullaaa Babbbbyyy ! And YES I do like hip hop !! Lol !
I agree that racism should not be tolerated ever and don't know who the shmuck is you went 15 minutes over with but to be honest Who Cares? Not interested enough to play the guessing game you are offering as a holiday gift to the board.

a) Did the guy ask you to stay 15 minutes longer or did you simply not watch the clock? That is your responsibility not his.

b) You're probably surprised and wondering why I'm not jumping on the sympathy train here and I'll tell you why.

Over 3 years ago (ASPD) you and I had a session and I was shorted 25 minutes on time and 3/4 of your advertised menu options. How could I have been shorted on time? I sent you home early because I could see absolutely no point in you staying. Why? Because I spent the entire session listening to you complain about problems in your personal life and why you couldn't provide most of the services you advertised. I guess you were depressed. To this day I still consider it my all time worst provider experience ever hands down.

Frustrated and unfinished I sent you on your way with a sympathy hug and a warm smile and Never Ever bad mouthed you to anyone even after I read similar complaints from other hobbyists. However since you are going to use the board to rant your sour grapes over this joyous holiday season you have paved a clear road for like response.

What handle did I go under on ASPD. Well I suppose it is you who will have to play the guessing game. Either you will easily remember who I am or I am not the only one you did this to.

Keep in mind if you're going to stir the pot you won't always be happy with what floats to the top.
Im done....Young Muuullaaa Babbbbyyy ! And YES I do like hip hop !! Lol ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
I'm just curious why/how she is complaining about ROS material? That indicates a WK or an alias..
You mean Atxitalianbella isn't perfect?
What the hell is she doing on this board.
You mean Atxitalianbella isn't perfect?
What the hell is she doing on this board. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Precisely my thought at the time which is why I did not post the bad experience and simply let it slide.

I only speak up now because after over three years of watching her slam every guy who writes her a derogatory review this thread was the final straw so to speak.

She rants about going fifteen minutes over with some guy yet she stiffed me for two and a half benji's for NO service other than to be her sympathetic ear and be told a long list of what was Not on her menu due to her personal issues at the time. This was a direct contradiction to her then running ad. That goes a bit beyond being less than perfect. Some might call it a flat out scam.

Nor did she ever offer to make things right afterward when she left almost a half hour early leaving behind a clearly dissatisfied client who treated her with kindness.
To be honest after that experience I would not have accepted a makeup session even if offered. To this day every time I see one of her ads I cringe a little and think to myself "Yeah Right, Cross your fingers guys".

I would say keeping quiet for this long is more than kind. Don't you think? Enough is enough. No one went after her. She jumped into this ring swinging with a major attitude on her own while most here are trying to improve the board atmosphere. She simply chose the wrong day to do it.
11 Yes and 1 no for reviews here on tha eccie board ? Well over 40 positive reviews on ASPD and u say you have been watching me for 3 years slam every gentleman who has wrote a bad review on me ? LOL ! So where are these bad reviews at ? ASPD maybe ? Cause there isnt any here up until now. Same thing with TER...7 good reviews 1 no good. Looks like I dont have to much of a history of being a bad provider LOL!

I have been around for 5 years here in Austin with tha same name, number, and services.
Us providers have the right to speak our minds about reviews whether it be life threatening or just whatever. I see many people who bring there personal life to tha table everyday in our sessions. Am I going to write about it on here? Nooooo ! Lol! I am not slamming the reviewer as you call it Codybeast, I am just simply tellin it like it is. Just like you guys do in reviews ! And I just dont flat out like disrespect, racism, and especially bad hygiene.

I posted this to say my part and go on and be done with it. Most providers have had bad reviews here and there, but you just pick up and move on. Especially when your very well established and most people really know what kinda provider you really are. Hell, no one is perfect and neither is tha racist guy who posted my review ! = )
I love my chocolate too! Especially Godiva.
So calling the reviewer a racist with bad hygiene is not slamming him? Please tell us what would constitute slamming.
I've never seen the OP, so I don't have a dog in this particular fight. But citing the positive vs negative reviews as evidence of a good reputation is unreliable at best (post #7). I've had a few less-than-satisfying sessions with providers, but only once was the experience so bad I felt obligated to write a review with a NO recommendation. Most of the time I took Codybeast's approach - just let it go.

In retrospect, maybe I should have written a few more reviews of those disappointing sessions. After all, this board is supposed to be about fair and honest information sharing among hobbyists. I risk taking deserved criticism for admitting that I don't share all the information I have. But a "no review" is the default choice for many hobbyists who are unwilling to stir the pot. After seeing this OP's post and the response to Medudo13's recent review of a provider who previously had only positive reviews, who can doubt that self-censorship is the safer option.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to write a review for EVERY new provider I see - good or bad - and let the chips fall where they may. Lucky for me I have a terrific regular and don't see that many new providers. But from now on, it's full disclosure.
I will just come out on the whim to say this.

I don't know what the other hobbyist did to you or how they approached you, but I rarely see black providers at all.

The reason why is because I have a totally different personality than some of them ones do. Even see them post on backpage and I just pass them up. I listen to 70's and 80's type music. I never liked hip hop at all, because it's annoying, nothing to be heard listening at all (especially gangster rap).

I never liked a few of their attitudes. I just never gave them a chance anymore after dealing with them for close to my first grade year and then now. They just like to pick on intelligent white, black, and hispanic guys. They don't see the hip hop type in them which I started to feel that they really don't want guys like me. So, I just avoid them and feel more comfortable with a girl who is not into that lifestyle. That's me.

But, the guy you saw seemed like he was spewing his venom at you because he must of had bad experience with black people. I don't tolerate when people use race as a clutch. I am not limited white people, I am also stating this to black people and hispanic as well. It's just doesn't make you look great. It makes you seem like a unfriendly person. If a girl talked about other races to me, I would just walk out of the session and try to get my refund back.
11 Yes and 1 no for reviews here on tha eccie board ? Well over 40 positive reviews on ASPD and u say you have been watching me for 3 years slam every gentleman who has wrote a bad review on me ? LOL ! So where are these bad reviews at ? ASPD maybe ? Cause there isnt any here up until now. Same thing with TER...7 good reviews 1 no good. Looks like I dont have to much of a history of being a bad provider LOL!

I have been around for 5 years here in Austin with tha same name, number, and services.
Us providers have the right to speak our minds about reviews whether it be life threatening or just whatever. I see many people who bring there personal life to tha table everyday in our sessions. Am I going to write about it on here? Nooooo ! Lol! I am not slamming the reviewer as you call it Codybeast, I am just simply tellin it like it is. Just like you guys do in reviews ! And I just dont flat out like disrespect, racism, and especially bad hygiene.

I posted this to say my part and go on and be done with it. Most providers have had bad reviews here and there, but you just pick up and move on. Especially when your very well established and most people really know what kinda provider you really are. Hell, no one is perfect and neither is tha racist guy who posted my review ! = ) Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Precisely my point. You have managed to garnish mostly positive reviews on Eccie which is why we have Not heard from you but as soon as the first negative arrives it's right back to the old Bella.

You pulled this damage control offensive attack crap numerous times on ASPD as some of the gentlemen after me were not so discreet about similar disappointing experiences with you. Each time I just shook my head and stayed out of it.

Now that I see you starting the same old tactic again on Eccie where members are making an attempt to improve board spirits I figure it is time to say something. Better late than never.
I have no dog in this fight, but when a Provider comes running to the Coed forum to play point counter point on a bad review all that does is make the rest of us take you off our list...

I dont judge a Provider on one bad review, hell even two or three bad ones, I always take with a grain of salt, I continue to do my homework then make my own decisions.

We all know every session is not going to be Warm Kisses and Hot Chocolate, call JPeppergod if you want that.. ( :
I've got to agree with REB. Everytime I've seen a provider dispute a bad review, its the provider that comes off looking the worst. Unless the experience was alert-worthy - and there are other avenues for handling those - its best just to let it go. One yes or no review won't sway me one way or another, but a lot of drama in Coed surely will.
Here's a really novel and unusual idea!

Instead of publicly attacking the reviewer which only damages your business and reveals a complete lack of professionalism how about posting this?

"Dear client. I am sorry that we did not hit it off and that you were dissatisfied with the session and my services. I would like to make an effort to maintain my 100% batting average on Eccie so if there is any fair or reasonable way that I can attempt to make things right please let me know. I would only request that you refrain from making any racial slurs in any future sessions as this sits poorly with me."

At this point you would look far Better than just a provider with all positive reviews.
You would come across as a professional who cares about her reputation and client satisfaction and would be in demand all the more for it by those who would now feel more secure about booking you.

If he responds with an unreasonable request he looks like a dick.
If he responds in any negative way whatsoever he looks like a dick.
If he doesn't respond at all you come out smelling sweet as a rose and he is forgotten.

This simple gesture would not have resulted in me posting my dissatisfaction with feeling ripped off by you three years after the fact.
This isn't what you're about I know but it's an idea others might want to consider.