City: The Colony
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: FBSM +++
Hair Length and Color: black, mid, just past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Beautiful brickhouse woman. Beautiful face, smile and personality. Her body is that of a strength athelete. All muscle, no softness. Great ass, shapely and curvey. Small B tits, half dollar aeoralas, perky nipples.
Recommendation: absolutely Yes
Hmmmm. "Brickhouse" Sound like a Big girl. Maybe a small line. Haha
Hmmmm. "Brickhouse" Sound like a Big girl. Maybe a small line. Haha Originally Posted by ParGolfer
Not a big girl at all Par. Tiffany has a rocking body made to turn a mans mind to jello.
Originally Posted by James469
Originally Posted by Lucas.B
Originally Posted by James469
Don’t think so because for that amount of bones you can get a lot more and I mean a lot more at a studio so play them cards right dudes
Interesting.......
Don’t think so because for that amount of bones you can get a lot more and I mean a lot more at a studio so play them cards right dudes Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Most men are desperate for any piece of ass. You are underestimating male nature. This place will have a line out the door just like the other spa in the colony. This is why I NEVER wrote reviews about 2 places that had full service because no one else wrote a review about them.

Originally Posted by valentino199
Interesting.......
Originally Posted by TruthSayer
It fits into the scenario...
Be careful out there....