How do you like your BJ

Ok. So I had an experience recently that traumatized me. I am a huge fan of blowjobs. What guy isn't right? So I was fooling around with a young friend recently and soon found myself poised to receive my prize. My young lady friend went to work on my already erect penis like a piston. Hard and fast like she hasn't eaten in a month o Sundays. I had to stop her and remind get off the number of teeth she has in her mouth. It was literally hurting. All this after she bragged non-stop how good she is at the art.
I realize men, like women, are all different in their tastes. However, This got me wondering, How many men prefer hard and brutal blowjobs vs how many prefer soft and sensual.
I'm in the latter group.
Also ladies. Chime in on your preferred technique.
All I can say is, the worst I ever had was wonderful. As long as it's bbbj, I have very few complaints. Jmo
Teeth and blowjobs go together like democrats and the truth--they coexist but never touch.

Pressure, hands, moisture---all those things matter. But not teeth.
I started a threAD about
Bad Blow Jobs < here. Maybe your lady friend will see it and take some notes
I like them sloppy with good suction. Like a wet tight pussy
Teeth and blowjobs go together like democrats and the truth--they coexist but never touch. . . . Originally Posted by Contralto
AGREED!!! (on both accounts)
I like them sloppy with good suction. Like a wet tight pussy Originally Posted by Jon Bon
Yes, indeed!! My mouth has been compared to a vagina numerous times: the deeper I go the wetter my mouth becomes
  • GMTA
  • 10-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Damn need to add 713 to my list.
Damn need to add 713 to my (suck it)list. Originally Posted by GMTA
Lol ftfy!
  • GMTA
  • 10-10-2016, 11:58 AM
LOL let's fix it right ( suck it fuck it ) list
Lots of spit, tongue, and no hands. Don't stop until I'm done squirming!!
Lots of spit, tongue, and no hands. Don't stop until I'm done squirming!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43