Gallaria BBQ

.. yes I'm aware there are tons of restaurants near my incall.. BUT , what do you guys suggest for good BBQ.. more Texas than chain.
Near your incall? Good question...
Well BBQ close enough to the gallaria that don't require sitting in a ton of traffic and isn't standard chain food..
Still... only good BBQ I know of is a solid hike from there.
Luling City is two minutes away on Richmond...it has the best links in Texas...
Thanks wake up
U too gtoman
On Voss near Woodway. Great brisket but a bit on the expensive side.

http://www.roegelsbarbecue.com/
  • Trey
  • 11-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Yeah John that spot ain't bad. I like him more now that he got out of his contract with bakers and he gets a fatty brisket now so it's less dry.

The best bbq I've found is about 20 mins away from you at Rays real pit bbq. The best ribs and brisket in town. No sauce is needed. Very low seating and always a decent line but it's worth the drive.
  • cr76
  • 11-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Luling City is two minutes away on Richmond...it has the best links in Texas... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Beat me too it
Goode Company BBQ- Kirby in West U.
Bubba's Texas Burger Shack ..... not BBQ, per se, but they are quick, easy to get to and it is tasty.
Whole lotta chain restaurants, burger joints with no barbecue, and places not near the Galleria being posted...
Brisket House on Woodway
http://www.thebriskethouse.com
What did you expect? It is the Galleria area. She wanted Texas, not corporate america (in the context of food service establishments).

I have found that some of the best texas food (in general) can only be found at the one-off mom/pop shops.

Now if she had asked for the best place for breakfast tacos... then Brother's Taco on Dowling is the only place she needs to know. Better get there early, though.