City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Football Stadium
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. Time Wasting. NCNS
Session Length: Time I will never get back
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: Couldn't tell you since she stood me up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Her pictures look good in her profile but since she stood me up I can't really say if real life matched them.
Recommendation: No
Lol I obviously got tied up which most understand but obviously you were that salty to come make a whole review on my showcase about it .... ✌��️
Lol I obviously got tied up which most understand but obviously you were that salty to come make a whole review on my showcase about it .... ✌��️ Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress
Did you at least notify the gent that you were running late or tied up?

Op- Be chill, on to the next one.
How can it be a review if it never happened????
Why should you get credit for something that didn't happen????

Just post the no show and move on
Lol I obviously got tied up which most understand ... Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress
How is it obvious?
  • Kraid
  • 01-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Obvious how? Transportation woes? Double booked? Family emergency?
The list goes on.
I don't get credit. It's a no call no show. No there was no sorry messed up scheduling do you want to reschedule text. That single text would have probably made me hold off posting the review.
You're right....you won't get credit for the review. Bad thing is even a review like the one you posted will show up "as a review" under your handle.
Most people won't take the time to see if it was a review or not. A guy can come on here and start 2 or 3 reviews and never complete but still hit submit and they will show up as 3 reviews under his handle on the left.
I'm sorry but u little white knights need to chill. I for one would like to know when providers do this nonsense. My time and money is just as valuable and would prefer to spend it on providers that respect that! OP Good on you mate thanks for the Intel.big time pass!
Did you at least notify the gent that you were running late or tied up?

Op- Be chill, on to the next one. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I would like to know the answer to this^^^ gentleman's question!
I'm sorry but u little white knights need to chill. I for one would like to know when providers do this nonsense. My time and money is just as valuable and would prefer to spend it on providers that respect that! OP Good on you mate thanks for the Intel.big time pass! Originally Posted by sukmisideways

No one is being a wk. Only that a member of seven years does not know that a NCNS is not a review. Information is good ... if its in the correct space.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Man this is a tough call. She no-showed on the 3rd and made it up to you on the 4th, and you gave her a yes. You should have started a thread in Co-Ed for the NC/NS on the 3rd and written a review after the session on the 4th.

But on the other hand, getting stood up sucks. The guys on BP are mostly full of shit, so providers get to thinking that all hobbyists are full of shit, which can lead to reviews like this.
Man this is a tough call. She no-showed on the 3rd and made it up to you on the 4th, and you gave her a yes. You should have started a thread in Co-Ed for the NC/NS on the 3rd and written a review after the session on the 4th.

But on the other hand, getting stood up sucks. The guys on BP are mostly full of shit, so providers get to thinking that all hobbyists are full of shit, which can lead to reviews like this. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I agree.... tough call on this one. She NC/NS'ed you bro so yeah... that sucks.... She should have responded and her "Crappy" answer above isn't helping her cause but then again you could have also given her an opportunity to make it up to you before you posted this thread...... It's that gray area.......

Anyways..... good to hear she made it up to you........

Date: 1/3/2017
Provider: Beautiful Empiress
User ID:: 332207
Phone: (281) 845-4651
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=332207
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Football Stadium
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. Time Wasting. NCNS
Session Length: Time I will never get back
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: Couldn't tell you since she stood me up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Her pictures look good in her profile but since she stood me up I can't really say if real life matched them.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by shazzan