DATY beware

• Gpcat
  • 03-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Don't mean to spoil the party fellas but for those who like having "dinner at the Y" be aware of chlamydia pneumonia, symptoms feel like a chest cold can be treated with antibiotics. I know I'm putting a halt on the pussy eating! it's not worth it being a hobbyist. Just putting it out there
Don't mean to spoil the party fellas but for those who like having "dinner at the Y" be aware of chlamydia pneumonia, symptoms feel like a chest cold can be treated with antibiotics. I know I'm putting a halt on the pussy eating! it's not worth it being a hobbyist. Just putting it out there Originally Posted by Gpcat
I actually put a hold on that recently myself, but good looking out dude.
Good information but dont we always take a chance the second we joined meet these women. Condoms do not stop or protect you from everything... just saying... we take a chance everytime we open that room door...so remember the only safe sex is your hand lmao
I would rather it be her hand!
Lol just like how we providers take a chance doing bbbj
  • Gpcat
  • 03-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Exactly anything bb is great but one hell of a risk for your health, just think twice cause it might creep up on you. Man I sound like a fun sucker but like the saying goes "It is what it is" although I find this saying reckless and lazy!!!!
  • SCRAP
  • 03-13-2017, 10:14 PM
Michael Douglas...
  • Gpcat
  • 03-14-2017, 05:49 AM
Charlie Sheen
People at increased risk include those who live or work in crowded settings where outbreaks most commonly occur8, such as:

• Schools
• College residence halls (dormitories)
• Military barracks
• Nursing homes
• Hospitals
• Prisons
Older adults are at increased risk for severe disease caused by C. pneumoniae infection, including pneumonia.

So its everywhere.
I still say not alert worthy. We all know know the dangers... next he will want everyone in a body condom.(just joking) I still say only safe sex is your own hand...everything else is risks. Even with your own wife or gf... Do not be nieve and think that when your out playing they arent or thinking about it or done it before or experimented ect ect. They are just like us just we are just worse lol and we have to pay... girls dont lol

So think about it in a review sense. Cbj, no daty, no kissing... because all that equals a NO review. Am I right?
  • JRod2
  • 03-14-2017, 02:16 PM
So where are your reviews GP? Your last two posts have been to discourage something. A review or two would demonstrate where you're coming from. Talk to us brotha...
Sorry, but I must agree with Needsums sentiment here. This is not Alert worthy, it would be if you knew of a provider or client that was openly encouraging DATY or BBBJ whilst having a confirmed STD diagnosis. Otherwise this is more of an opinion piece considering that we are all adults and know the risks of this "hobby", one that I agree with by the way, just not an alert.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-14-2017, 10:05 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.