Damn, how about all the talent in town this week

• JRod2
  • 04-06-2017, 06:40 AM
Lots and lots of girls available in CC. (ECCIE & BP). Hell, even some UTRs are messaging. Nedsum, come to Corpus and get ya some HaHaHa. Just messing with ya bud...
you aint jokin Latin. Its refreshing to have some nice new spinners, got me excited. hopefully I can score with a few of 'em before they leave.
Yep 3-4 of them are going up to SA SUCKS here now enjoy boys.
  • JRod2
  • 04-06-2017, 08:02 AM
you aint jokin Latin. Its refreshing to have some nice new spinners, got me excited. hopefully I can score with a few of 'em before they leave. Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider

Yup, now us fellas need to do our part and come out and play. I know I've started doing my part earlier this week and still got all weekend. Gonna be expensive but fun.
On my way now and have tomorrow lined up too. Got to kept these girls happy and have more come back.
  • JRod2
  • 04-06-2017, 10:30 AM
On my way now and have tomorrow lined up too. Got to kept these girls happy and have more come back. Originally Posted by Bill James
Atta Boy Bill 👍 - Gotta spread the wealth Dawg
Got something lined up myself 👌 again today; not sure bout maņana but the options are definitely there...
  • JRod2
  • 04-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Myyyyyy Goodness, Carlie just posted - Dammit Boyz, the talent is definitely here in CC this week/weekend!!!
So two weeks again we were scheduled to meet but some of you flakes (no one directly) bailed on her or tried to low ball her - Don't Fuck it up again; PLEASE!
  • JRod2
  • 04-08-2017, 11:36 AM
you aint jokin Latin. Its refreshing to have some nice new spinners, got me excited. hopefully I can score with a few of 'em before they leave. Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
Remember Sia is for the most part always local
Enjoy boys the valley a wasteland for the next two or three weeks...
  • CIFER
  • 04-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Oh come on, if I'm right the next week will be a wasteland every where. I'm guessing the weekend will be terrible due to the holidays.
  • SCRAP
  • 04-08-2017, 08:59 PM
It's not a total wasteland... 😉