skipthegames has far more bots and scans and fake ads than real ones.

This seems to have gotten worse over the past year but I'm not certain. It's annoying that like 80% of the ads are fake.
It’s not unusual to look at Topeka or Lawrence and all the ads are fake. It can be 99%-100% fake sometimes.
one good trick is to look at the LOCATION entry in the ad, if it doesn't say Wichita, and lists an email or text, or something else its generally a trolling ad. not 100% but it generally works.

but yeah depending on time of day there are a bunch
This seems to have gotten worse over the past year but I'm not certain. It's annoying that like 80% of the ads are fake. Originally Posted by Adpjkf
I think it’s gotten worse. I’m always receiving text about how my account is being hacked and that I should open up a totally different URL to gain control back. It’s all a scam to take over the provider account. Maybe that’s what’s happening
I’ve had at least 3 hits on stg. As many fakes and scammers that there are on there’s it’s currently the one of the best places to find updated ads. Just have to work a little bit!

This seems to have gotten worse over the past year but I'm not certain. It's annoying that like 80% of the ads are fake. Originally Posted by Adpjkf
Let me do the hard work for u fellas!
I use STG alot! I used to alot more than nowadays when traveling.
Btw: HITTING THE ROAD WESTWARD TODAY!