Tonight!!!

I just want to say that I had a lot of fun tonight getting to see everyone!!!
same here sweetie. you totally blew me away, as did a few of the other ladies!
R u talkin about the social? Cuz only 2 providers looked familiar to me
I had a great time with the few I got to meet
Definitely an interesting crowd last night, for sure! More new faces (females and males) than I can remember from several events past.

October event planning has commenced.
Definitely an interesting crowd last night, for sure! More new faces (females and males) than I can remember from several events past. Originally Posted by ck1942
Thanks Caroline for coming, great to see your pretty face. You're my favorite!

I just want to say that I had a lot of fun tonight getting to see everyone!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
It was great seeing you there Maci! Talking about potato soup made me hungry. Some of you other guys should definitely try some, don't you think?
Was good to see you Macy...wet panties and all....
  • ztonk
  • 09-01-2011, 09:27 AM
A gentle reminder to not publicly "out" someone's attendance at the event until they post in the thread.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Yup it was fun chillin wit tha same peepz I always chill with lol !
I had a great time, although I was late, it was nice to put faces with posts and personalities.

Would love to go again!

Bella, just read the sig line...
  • Vyt
  • 09-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Was good to see everyone present, even if I did confuse britttany_love with someone else!
  • FSCOB
  • 09-01-2011, 08:18 PM
I was hoping to stay incognito...okay, who am I kidding? Well worth the drive to see everyone! Thanks for making the newbie feel welcome.

Sorry I missed you, Knotty. It's been a long time!
its no biggie vyt..no harm to foul.. good to meet ya
I was hoping to stay incognito...okay, who am I kidding? Well worth the drive to see everyone! Thanks for making the newbie feel welcome.

Sorry I missed you, Knotty. It's been a long time! Originally Posted by FSCOB
dang dude! i didnt even know it was you talkin to maci till after you were gone and she said it was you by your former handle. i didnt wanna bust up you 2 bein all cozy. hope to see ya at the next one. i had a great time!!
It was great seeing everyone, especially that one special lady I need to get to know better.