Traveling info?

Howdy guys & gals... I've been meaning to get out that way now for a while and I've got a close friend that lives in Albuquerque so figured why not plus Santa Fe isn't that far correct? So any suggestions on "must sees" and or places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Would you go the Airbnb route or just hotel? I'm really excited about visiting and can't wait to hopefully make some new friends.💋 Oh and where is this meow wolf I keep hearing about?
Welcome and hope to see you in Sant Fe. Meow wolf is in Santa Fe just off the main road behind Taco Bell
Great to have you visiting. Hopefully it becomes a regular visit. Santa Fe needs a lady like you.
Are you staying in Santa Fe, if so what days? I think there are some good airbnbs, but you might be happier in a hotel if you want something near downtown. There are some nice BNBs that would provide lots of privacy though if that is your preference.
As a provider I love visiting here I lived here a year and A half and definitely is cool. Santa fe is really good and artsy definitely check out some beautiful talented people!!
Meow Wolf is a visual and sensation experience not to be missed. Plus we have damn good food here if you like it spicy. MMM, I like everything spicy. Hope you come Miss Naughtyaughty.