SFG upcharge/K-Fest exit?

I was looking to book an appointment today with Barbie, but saw on her TER reviews she charged MSOG upcharge…I asked booker and they got back to me saying all girls do it… not that I don’t care, but if so it definitely is a strike against anyone there

Has anyone been to SFG recently (or in the future) to confirm this or is this shitty communication/misunderstanding?
—————————————————————————————— ————————-

Was browsing and looked at Kfest, and saw they only had AI listed? I texted booker and no reply? Anyone know anything
Kfest booker has not responded to my text in weeks..
Kfest booker has not responded to my text in weeks.. Originally Posted by Heartside
I was able to book with Maya last week and it was a quick response, but nothing yet today.
SFG always upcharge for catholic but not for MSOG in my experience.

Maya is gone from KFest, which I thought strange since she told me recently that it was a situation that was working well for her.

I was told some other K Fest girls are gone as well and not coming back but who knows.
SFG always upcharge for catholic but not for MSOG in my experience.

Maya is gone from KFest, which I thought strange since she told me recently that it was a situation that was working well for her.

I was told some other K Fest girls are gone as well and not coming back but who knows. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
I had known about the Catholic, but the msog I’m wondering if it’s legit an up charge now (Sharon didn’t charge it in the past) or if SFG has gotten more interest recently with the good talent they have brought in that this is a way to filter out volume or if it’s the new norm.

The whole Maya/other girls leaving is something that has to have had happened within the past week, since I saw her on Wednesday. She never mentioned it to me or anything.
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I'm interested in a few of the girls at SFG, but I'll be honest, if I go in there and ask about MSOG and the girl says she charges for it I'm walking out. I'll tell the booker that before hand so there are no misunderstandings. Just my two cents.

The whole Maya/other girls leaving is something that has to have had happened Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Funny these girls come here from LA and LV and they’re competing with hundreds of other girls there. But they get to Dallas and less competition so they pull these stupid up charge games. No wonder the only spend a few weeks here and then leave.
IME I've never gotten catholic reliably anywhere other than Dallas and NYC. LA and LV it was a no go, even with big tips.
Originally Posted by janusinstereo

IME I've never gotten catholic reliably anywhere other than Dallas and NYC. LA and LV it was a no go, even with big tips. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
There are places to get Catholic but the issue is the msog tax.. is this a BS thing from the booker (miscommunication) or is it legit? Multiple people here have said they will pass if it’s true