Noah at GL

Three of those pics have been used here in Dallas before, I think at either GL or LA. The last one looks like a different girl almost and it does not look familiar.

Any info on her or if this is a rebrand of another girl?

Thanks in advance!
Three of those pics have been used here in Dallas before, I think at either GL or LA. The last one looks like a different girl almost and it does not look familiar.

Any info on her or if this is a rebrand of another girl?

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I noticed that too. One pic (the second) looks like the one for Shelly. The first one looks like one used by another provider at either Blossom K or KFest. And the last as you mentioned is unknown. But I’m not in town tomorrow to find out.
I think the first three are all the same girl and I guess the 4th one could be her with more makeup and darker hair, but it's definitely the "one of these things is not like the other" one.
Used at LA - Mia.
Nice Ricky. Guess she had to rebrand because of AS Mia going pretty hard at it here in Dallas now.

I dont recall if she had good reviews or not.
I always thought that rebranding was a way for a veteran to rekindle new interest. In this case, it is a service to us mongers who don't want to see many ladies with the same name.
Too many Coco's and Chanels right now. LOL
Nice Ricky. Guess she had to rebrand because of AS Mia going pretty hard at it here in Dallas now.

I dont recall if she had good reviews or not. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

My visit with her was not great and I gave her a No in my review.
Ya, I checked the archives, she didn't look very impressive for my tastes. Thx again for the link.