Late Night Providers

Which of the Ladies out there prefer nights or late nights? I have found that daytime is too difficult, what with a job and everything, plus, I actually have discovered that I prefer the nighttime much better. It's seems much more like a date that way to me. More fun.
My ATF's always see me at night, sometimes pretty late. But I would like to know which other providers liked the nocturnal hours. I have seen my ATF's as late as midnight. And I generally do not see anybody until 8 pm or later.

Any late night Ladies?
I know Fawn does. Not sure how late you are thinking. Some ladies will do late night if you plan ahead.
Not sure if it works 100% but I think you can search for late night appointments using P411.

The advanced search features Gina added allow you to do so many various searches AND save your searches also for later retrieval.
Late nite here all u got to do is call and see
  • fawn
  • 12-05-2009, 05:43 AM
I know Fawn does. Not sure how late you are thinking. Some ladies will do late night if you plan ahead. Originally Posted by xperiment
Thank you doll, and you're right I do work mostly evenings because I am at work all day.....but I do prefer the evenings,
with the low music, candles and maybe a glass of wine just sets the tone...and after a hard day at work you definitely
need to unwind.....and what better way to do so then to have a man run his hands and tongue all over my body.....
I do late nights as well as long as i have at least an hours notice.