Ladies ~ Your Perception of a Hobbyists Volume of Reviews

• Loxly
  • 03-09-2014, 10:04 PM
There's been many comments over what hobbyists consider to be high volume. What I'd be interested in hearing is how you ladies view a hobbyist with respect to the number of reviews they've written, without regard for how many were good or bad.

I'd guess that if you're a "newbie" that you'd be happiest seeing someone who writes a lot of reviews and perhaps less impressed with someone who has 100+ if you're a more "seasoned" professional.

Do you factor in their "join date" against the number of reviews? i.e. on ECCIE 4 years and has 10 reviews as opposed to being here 2 years with 45 reviews?

If you run a "review special", but when you check you see the low ratio of membership to reviews, do you pass? (Also have to wonder how many times you've not gotten a review from a "review special")

Do you relax your screening (references) at all for those with a lot of reviews or have met at a M&G?

Have you ever used a hobbyist's review count in soliciting via a PM? I've had two instances where "newbies" have PM'd me and when pressed for a reason they finally said that they felt I would write a review. Maybe so. Might also be that they figured I had the cash to cover the date due to my own volume of reviews. (Big mistake on their part thinking I have deep pockets)

For clarity sake it's just about volume and not who the hobbyists might have seen that you personally don't like or any activities that you don't provide.
Hey, you have 28 days to catch up....

Plus, can't wait to see SL's or Toyz' or somebody else's definition of High Volume/Quality to Cheap Bastards Man Whores...
An exorbitantly high volume of reviews certainly hasn't been a problem for SL. There's your answer right there.
I would say hes having the time of his fucking life and bravo!