Info On This BP Double?

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...f-art/45153924

These 2 look TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with one of both of these ladies?
Looks good. Take one for the team and report back!
lacy is the blond and she is catholic. I assume her friend is as well. lacy is very very fun
Yup, lacy is legit and catholic breeder. I've actually done a catholic 2 girl show with lacy before.
I think the brunette is Mia who posts out towards the Greenville area every now and then. Mia is the person who cash and dashed me one day while leaving me her phone. It was an interesting two days reading all of her texts before we were able to come to a mutual agreement and she got her phone and I got my money back.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...730&highlight=

I would give Mia another try because all the texts she got during those two days said she was an excellent fuck.
Imma try to see if that Zoe is religious. Will report back if I see her.
Amen Noober! Please do, and let me know if she kneeled to your alter.
It was an interesting two days reading all of her texts before we were able to come to a mutual agreement and she got her phone and I got my money back.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...730&highlight=

I would give Mia another try because all the texts she got during those two days said she was an excellent fuck. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
TFF!
$80 for 2 girl show...no way that's real. What does "catholic" mean? Excuse my ignorance, I know a lot of terms...but not that one.
  • asdfg
  • 10-19-2016, 12:50 PM
$80 for 2 girl show...no way that's real. What does "catholic" mean? Excuse my ignorance, I know a lot of terms...but not that one. Originally Posted by DollarBill
You know how mexicans are really religious.... And have a lot of kids...??
  • asdfg
  • 10-19-2016, 12:51 PM
lacy is the blond and she is catholic. I assume her friend is as well. lacy is very very fun Originally Posted by dollardan2000
How's her stomach look? Lacy? Couldn't get a good view of it in the ad.
  • Tom69
  • 10-20-2016, 09:18 AM
$80 for 2 girl show...no way that's real. What does "catholic" mean? Excuse my ignorance, I know a lot of terms...but not that one. Originally Posted by DollarBill
The term catholic here means, she doesn't care if she catches or passes HIV
Catholic term comes from the rules against birth control - no condoms or she is a bare back rider.

That HIV comment was just the dude being a fucktard - if you dont partake that is your business - no need to confuse the other members here.
Good to know about the term Catholic. I was raised in the Catholic church, so I was a bit confused. I first thought the term Catholic here rererred to breeders, then priests molesting alter boys. So, neither a positive vision for me.

Has anyone given these girls a try? I texted, but I never heard back from them.

Also, I thought UTR meant Under The Radar. But it doesn't seem fitting in these scenarios. I tried to find a glossary of acronyms, but I wasn't able to. The other one that confuses me is SS.