Why doesn't my rate change?

If you already have a special rate based on seeing her regularly. Then she advertises a special price for all that is equal to my rate. Shouldn't my rate adjust accordingly?

Would appreciate input from the ladies.

Sam
She runs a special and you don’t feel special anymore? You’re getting the special rate all the time, dude. Feel special that the rest of the guys only get to feel special when she’s low on rent money. IJS.
She runs a special and you don’t feel special anymore? You’re getting the special rate all the time, dude. Feel special that the rest of the guys only get to feel special when she’s low on rent money. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

+1
She runs a special and you don’t feel special anymore? You’re getting the special rate all the time, dude. Feel special that the rest of the guys only get to feel special when she’s low on rent money. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree. You are already getting a lower than normal "special rate" and are pissed because she offered the same rate to other gentlemen to possibly lock them in as good regulars like youself? You want an even lower rate now because of it? Entitled much! You surely don't think you are her one and only "special" rate client do you?
  • ztonk
  • 11-07-2017, 01:57 PM
She runs a special and you don’t feel special anymore? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Some guys have a need to feel "more special"...

z
I don't think you girls understand from the guys perspective. Why should we not benefit from the special discount with a lower rate.

Sam
It’s almost as if providers are acting as if they’re in control of their own bodies, and thusly, their own rate of exchange for their time and trouble. How dare they!
If the provider increased her rates across the board, would you expect to keep the special rate or have your rate increased accordingly. Can't have it both ways.

Enjoy your special rate and appreciate a lady who's nice enough to provide discount to you on a regular basis.
I don't think you girls understand from the guys perspective. Why should we not benefit from the special discount with a lower rate.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
I understand it completely. You are crying because you are butthurt because you thought you had a special deal with a hooker only to find out that you really aren't that special because yalls "special" deal is being offered as a special to other guys. Your poor feelings are hurt and you want to feel all special again so you want her to offer you even more off an already discounted date. Talk about a grown ass crybaby. You're literally bitching about discounted pussy!
but, but ,but i'm "special".
Momma told me so
Damn if you question ladies about rates they want to flip it back at you.

My OP (obviously worded incorrectly) was a question in general not referencing my current rates with any ladies

So again ladies does discount filter down proportionally. Do you give your regular guy more discount automatically? Does that regular ever question or ask for more discount?

Sam
My regulars don't ask for discounts they pay my advertised rates no questions asked just as they wouldn't like if their boss approached them asking them to work for less money. If I offer a special they are more than welcome to take advantage of opportunity at the time but they know that it is a one time offering. If a guy enjoys spending time with me often... that's great, it shows that I'm good at what I do. That doesn't mean that since you are the one wanting to see me more often that I'm the one who needs to cut you a break financially.
That doesn't mean that since you are the one wanting to see me more often that I'm the one who needs to cut you a break financially. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
How regular is "regular?" Are we talking, once a week for 2 hours or more? To me, THAT is a regular, and in my universe, a VIP. In that event, yes, I would knock a few bucks off the session in this scenario. I have zero issue offering concessions for an arrangement that is as beneficial as the example above.

If by regular you mean twice a month for a HH or QV for a quick hundie- then hell no. The answer lies within the circumstances...
How regular is "regular?" Are we talking, once a week for 2 hours or more? Originally Posted by strawberry skye
That's not a regular, that's a fucking roommate!