Bedside Manner

I'm always delighted to receive the same form letter text after a session thanking me for my time and that she "loves ____ about me".
Of course its a lie, doesn't mean I don't enjoy a little stroking. Whether they were managed, independent, professional or otherwise... they all do it. It makes me wonder if there is some Finishing School for Whores to teach these tricks of the trade and how they should be administered (married clients may not appreciate extra communication)?

I'm sure most here (client and provider,alike) are going to say, "I don't care...I just want to get my nut and move on", but I'm curious what you've encountered, if it matters in repeat business, etc.

I've seen tons of girls and like I said, they ALL do it in some form or fashion, even after some of them having psychotic breakdowns during a session

I've had a few that just how they conduct themselves and communicate afterwards really made an indelibly warm memory of the encounter. I've seen VIP Desire (Monet) a few times, never more frequent than 6 months a part, and each time she always gleefully follows up, gushing with praise and thanks. Really thats just good business from a small business owner to create a personal touch. Any other perspectives?
Most good providers will send you a positive thank you note via text or email if they liked the session to encourage you to repeat. If they don’t, it might mean they are not interested in seeing you again. I have also had providers send me messages a week or two later offering lower cost special to get repeat business.mI don’t mind, but some with SOs might not like that.

I don't contact anyone without being promoted to. Unless you're literally driving off after our play time, I'm not sending anything hours or days later.

It means absolutely nothing of someone doesn't do this, other than we're discreet.

Then again, I'm not GFE, so it's not exactly expected I'm going to act like a girlfriend.
great feedback and appreciated insight since thats a side Im not privvy to.

I would have to think that those that use a personal touch are also able to parlay that into addtl support (gifts, wishlists, FMTY, etc) just by making themselves "personable". Its a weird racket and can blur the lines of personal relationship (unless you already know). So I suppose the follow up is for those that DO, does your experience find it is reciprocated often or very little?
  • Lia88
  • 10-24-2022, 06:14 PM
Wow lol
Had no idea this was something that was analyzed so deeply lol

This is one of the reasons why I love Eccie lol

Gracias
  • Lia88
  • 10-24-2022, 06:14 PM
Double posting. Admin if you can
remove gracias. If not love ya anyway <3
Though I havent seen (though attempted a few times), I'm sure PR Lia is a good example. Also, my use of "racket" was unnecessarily pejorative in this context... I'm certain what Lia provides is a TOTAL EXPERIENCE, that I'm guessing is centered on a more personally sensual delivery. It doesnt matter if it isnt 110% genuine, "real" or whatever, pushing all the right buttons at the right time is how you ensure customer satisfaction.

Going to a haunted house should be more than walking into a room with a guy wearing a scary mask, it should be sensory overload. Sure, you know its all a mirage, but its all worth it for those few moments in suspension. A big production might lead you to fan loyalty or donating to "House of Shock" out of appreciaton

That kind of expertise IMO sets itself apart from just a warm body and should be worth $$ more
something that was analyzed so deeply lol
Originally Posted by Lia88
then it makes you wonder what these reviews are all about, then, if not the TOTAL PACKAGE.

You mean I have to suffer through an ROS written by a client with 3rd grade grammar, delivering an incoherent string-of-consciousness diarrhea, torturing the reader like a mongoloid Faulkner just to know if a provider's tits were big?
then it makes you wonder what these reviews are all about, then, if not the TOTAL PACKAGE.

You mean I have to suffer through an ROS written by a client with 3rd grade grammar, delivering an incoherent string-of-consciousness diarrhea, torturing the reader like a mongoloid Faulkner just to know if a provider's tits were big? Originally Posted by BigShit

Nothing sexier than a man with GRAMMAR skills!☺️
Finishing School for Whores to teach these tricks of the trade
i imagine this comment is more likely about having experience with an agency/manager/assistant....though I have no idea and just guessing. If a provider worked with an agency starting out, I bet she learned nuances of the business like handling good clients for repeat business.
When a lady sends me a short note after a session, I feel flattered, not just because she wants to convey to me that she enjoyed herself and looks forward to meeting again, but because she also trusts me not to turn her note into an ongoing dialog that wastes her time. So I'm careful to answer with a short "thank you".

In the same light, I try not to get offended when I send a note of thanks to a lady after a session that does not get a response. Sure, it might mean that she's not excited about meeting again, but it might also mean that she's not sure how to answer in a way that does not result in an ongoing dialog that wastes her time, lol ...