Secret Service Agents - Was It Worth?

• ivan
  • 04-20-2012, 07:25 PM
She does look hot, Dania that is But I wouldn't do her knowing I can loose my job. What a bunch of idiots
Attached Images File Type: jpg C1.jpg (60.5 KB, 403 views) File Type: jpg C2.jpg (40.6 KB, 400 views) File Type: jpg C3.jpg (46.5 KB, 400 views) File Type: jpg C4.jpg (26.2 KB, 400 views)
But remember, NONE of this would have ever been known if one of those dipshits had not decided to stiff the Hooker.

Surely nobody believes that this is the first group of agents to order up some entertainment.

They did not loose their jobs for screwing Hookers, they lost their jobs because they were stupid.
What those idiots didn't realize was that her activity was legal! So she could go to the cops and complain and the cop took her side!
I'd tap that ass
But remember, NONE of this would have ever been known if one of those dipshits had not decided to stiff the Hooker.

Surely nobody believes that this is the first group of agents to order up some entertainment.

They did not loose their jobs for screwing Hookers, they lost their jobs because they were stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Exactly!
  • ivan
  • 04-20-2012, 07:47 PM
I travel all over the world for work. I am not a spook. But shit I still do a better job than those fucking idiots. I always use my second identity and I let nothing to get even remotely closer with my work/business. Even when my personal shit is my personal shit but I still travel for business.

Those agents got lazy, cocky, stupid, and they absolutely deserve it. They should go back to the KGB manual, the basics chapter.
They basically took the Secret out of the Service, hehe. Surely it's no surprise that this has been going on a long time, but someone finally slipped up and the public knows now.
If you don't pay you still pay. These idiots did.
I heard that a heated discussion ensued over $47. The argument spilled into the corridor and that's when the fun started. $47! Careers ruined, lives shattered...oh, the humanity.
... someone finally slipped up ... Originally Posted by rockshox69
Everyone gets an interview and a polygraph. Everyone. Top down. The press will fade the story, but this internal activity will be UTR until the Service is cleansed and the policies and procedures revised to assure that this type of episode will not repeat. This course correction is "a-political" and should remain so with all sides supporting it.

The military should follow suit ... errr ... in its own way .... errr ... "The Boss's Way"!

• Trey
  • 04-21-2012, 08:41 AM
I would've fucked the shit out of that. Paid and left. She looks sort the 170 she asked for. If she were her she would make a ton probably 300 an hour.
From what I've head/read the hotel has a policy that when you have a guest up to your room they have to leave their ID at the front desk and be out before 7am. 7am rolled around and the front desk had an unclaimed ID of a non registered guest. By law the hotel was obligated to file a police report concerning the ID. The police then went to the room of the registered guest and found the girl still there. She then asked the SS guy for more $, and the discussion/argument began. The girl was not arrested because prostitution is legal there. but the SS guy was arrested for violation of hotel policy and thus the SS was made aware of it and the press to follow. Oh for the 6am wake up call!
...she would make a ton probably 300 an hour. Originally Posted by trey
She's gonna make a lot more than that ......... if she is still alive.
She's gonna make a lot more than that ......... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Probably already is.
This isn't one of the Secret Service agent's implicated in the scandal first time seems as though he's been playing the field for a while.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1064733