still waiting for provider status

Well I'm Nicole bbw juicy booty I've been a member for a couple of months but have yet to obtain provider status and Yes I am the mother of sweetest taste and my niece is simply Becky and Yes I am a bbw unlike my daughter whom is young and hot I'm a bbw does that make a difference in becoming a provider? I believe I now have 4 reviews and have requested provider status with no luck as of yet
Can someone help me out please
Send a PM to the MODS...

Ztonk and or Spacemtn. They'll take it from there!
You also need a vouch from well established member or provider .
Did all of that still no response
I sent a pm to both ztonk advised me to send to the Austin something I forget but I did that as Well
I think I just figured it out wow I actually have 5 reviews just went through them all dates back to 4/27/12 all good Yes recommendations but some of the comments if I really had feelings I might b hurting right now my thoughts Where accurate and Yes the majority of men on this site like the little skinny girls guess that only tells me What they r working with anyway some times things are better left unsaid
  • ztonk
  • 07-28-2012, 10:58 AM
I sent a pm to both ztonk advised me to send to the Austin something I forget but I did that as Well Originally Posted by bbw juicy booty
He said you needed to have a gentleman or another Verified Provider send him or Spacemtn a PM vouching for you...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
.....some of the comments if I really had feelings I might b hurting right now my thoughts Where accurate and Yes the majority of men on this site like the little skinny girls guess that only tells me What they r working with anyway some times things are better left unsaid Originally Posted by bbw juicy booty
So that's not true. You don't have to be skinny or fat to be popular.

As long as you drink everyones cum and take it in the ass for next to nothing you'll most likely get on.

Yeah and you did the right thing by not letting you feelings get hurt. Total waste of time.
What if were to be the other way around and we providers were able to pick our customers based on looks lol.. many guys would be hurt... keep your head up love
What if were to be the other way around and we providers were able to pick our customers based on looks lol.. many guys would be hurt... Originally Posted by mirandalee
and plenty of women would be broke ijs

sixx
It was just a statement sixxbach lol... im sure many providers have seen guys who are not so much brad pitt. but guys should not be mean to girls because they are not model type or whatever.
It was just a statement sixxbach lol... im sure many providers have seen guys who are not so much brad pitt. but guys should not be mean to girls because they are not model type or whatever. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Hey now, I am one of those ugly guys who would be hurt lol jk

sixx
Well 1 of the things I don't do is cim I do anything else that's just too much exchange of body fluids for me
Ihave seen guys that r not Brad pitt or denzel Washington but I give them the same treatment as I do the rest