Strip club recommendations?

I’ll be traveling to Austin a week after thanksgiving. I’m curious to explore SC scene in Austin. Which are good goto places where some fun can be possible? Which ones to avoid? and what’s the best VIP place to be at? And any preference on days at any of these clubs when fun is easily possible? Thanks in advance.
Divas is a sure thing. The girls are aggressive, all Cuban so it helps to know some spanish. Most are willing to play. They do a special on Wednesdays I believe where the dances are half price. VIP area isn't necessarily worth it as there probably won't be much extras. The celebrity room is where the girls will play and where you want to go if you are looking for a lot of extras. Its best to just go to the counter as soon as you enter and get the celebrity wristband if you want to save some time and money. The girls will notice and jump on you right away wanting to go to celebrity, some are pretty pushy about it but i just choose the ones i like. Afternoon to late afternoon is probably the best time to go and is almost a sure thing to get whatever you are looking for. The management does not care so no one will be checking to see what's going on in the celebrity room. You can do anything in there. I only went to this other club the Landing Strip one time the plus side is they serve drinks at landing strip and there were some english speaking girls there. The privacy for the "vip" area was just curtains and they were pretty see through. You can definitely get fucked in there if that's what you are looking for but I prefer divas since it's been a sure thing everytime.
Not a review, moved from Strip Clubs
Thank you Sir Bluepan
Is Divas a brand new place?
Clay Media, Divas is not new. Been there several times and I've been taken cared of in VIP. Didn't even know about the celeb room. I'd like to know the price for that.
I believe that Celebrity is seventy plus door fee, so depending upon the night and when you go it's like ninety-five?