4Seasons, King Spa or Spa Castle?

Which has the better option and value available for deep, full body massages and facials!

I'm in desperate need of total body relaxation, and Tis Tha Season.

I feel like this naughty nymph deserves the gift of hands attending to her every ache and need, caressing, kneading, oiling and rubbing me all over for XXX-MAS this year.....

I've been to the 2 spas in the DFW area, and absolutely LOVED the combo massage as well as the gold Scrub I received at King Spa. Not to mention the rest of the facilities amenities such as the hot tubs, themed saunas, and i cant forget the delicious Korean cuisine and decadent smoothies!!!

Since going to these spa's, I've had a few suggest getting a massage at the 4Seasons. Im not exactly sure how a 4seasons massage compares to the ones offered at king spa. Or what else the 4season experience may entail. Such as, do they offer saunas, & good food to dine on there as well or what is the rest of the facility like and have to offer?

If anyone has had a pleasurable, or not, massage at the 4seasons and other spa's in the area, please share your experience and opinion below, or via pm, on which place you'd recommend.

Your help is much appreciated - xo Deja