Does A** still work at BDD?

Does anyone know whether A** still works at BDD? She's the blond MILF with giant man-mades. I used to see her regularly but now haven't seen her in a few months. Also has anyone ever seen her OTC? PM if you have details!
I always look for her & I haven't seen her there in a few months either
She is there she looks totally different she lost a lot of weight in her face and looks like she is 25. Maybe had some type of cosmetic surgery.
yah - anyone? know her usual work days/times?
Glad to hear she’s back. She had told me she was gonna take a few months off. I hope I run into her again.
I only know one chick with A 3 letter name starting with "A" but i swear this chick doesnt have giant man made breasts can we elaborate a little bc the only thing matching up is blond milf
I only know one chick with A 3 letter name starting with "A" but i swear this chick doesnt have giant man made breasts can we elaborate a little bc the only thing matching up is blond milf Originally Posted by DigiGear
It's a little hard to know what the rules are these days (since the "big shutdown"), but if they are what they used to be and what I think they should be, you can post her full stage name as long as extras aren't mentioned. So far I don't see any mention of extras (just a request for a PM about OTC experience, but that would be private). So if you want to clear up the confusion, it's probably OK to post her full stage. Of course, if you do that then extras can't be mentioned by subsequent posters in this thread. Or at least that's the way I understand it from spending a long time reading this forum.
Her name is Amy
yep - usually wears a blue bandage dress, shoulder length blonde, voluptuous.....
Does she have the biggest man- mades in the Dallas strip club scene? Who’s bigger? Any providers or dancers?
Any updates on her return?
I have not seen her mid afternoons and evenings, when I used to see her.
Man I'm really hoping she hasn't left for good. If anyone has seen her recently let us know!
I saw her on a Sunday afternoon back in early August or late July, and she told me she was going to Miami for a few months. Not sure what she went for or when exactly she will be back, but she will be back eventually.
I'm guessing no one has seen her lately. Damn, hopefully she hasn't left for good��